Mojo Magazine's 100 Greatest Albums Of All Time

luka

this is the first one I got I think. I wanted to know what the best 100 albums of all time were.

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
I got hold of some sort of magazine that hmv had made featuring the best rap albums ever, that's where I first found out about the chronic, 36 chambers, etc.

luka

I got hold of some sort of magazine that hmv had made featuring the best rap albums ever, that's where I first found out about the chronic, 36 chambers, etc.
That's actually pretty good then. Good find.

luka

Over the years I've read mojo, hhc, the source, rap pages, vibe, grand royal, the wire, straight no chaser....

luka

Eg the influence the punk generation are starting to assert, clash and pistols but also stooges, ramones, television etc
Rerun it ten years down the line and stuff like The Smiths would be far higher up and perhaps it takes a nation of millions would be included

luka

It says 1995. So coming into the Britpop era but pre trainspotting. I assumed trainspotting had invented iggy pop but I guess not

luka

There's things I truly despise on here, that make me hiss and spit. The beach boys is peado music in its purest form. Forever changes I really really hate.

luka

Steely Dan of course. Patti Smith is comedy music. REM has a paedo quality also.