catalog

God transforms himself into science and reason through Anselm of Canterbury's ontological argument though. My boy. It is defeat for which all theists must prepare for. God is self-negating.

Like yes, the existence of God can be proved logically. But that will get you nowhere. Anything else will just be external skin graft.
That isn't what he's saying tho, but nvm

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
you either have God as an abstraction, in which case science and reason, or you have God as an anthropmorphised deity. It's why the philosophical traditions in both East and West have cautioned the rabble from getting involved.

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
hence Nietzsche declaring xtianity to be neo-platonism for the masses. the abstraction of all resolution to the high principle of 'the one' being resolved in a personalised God.

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
Yeah i get that. There's a few assumptions here... understanding what 'in' is, do I know? Do you? and what am i being patient for

you! but it was a joke

Well if you're going to question for the sake of questioning then you've already rendered your own enquiry null and void.

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
polytheism is a load of nonsense. This is the real content of the abrahamic tradition. All polytheism eventually resolves to monotheism, even if it means a supreme godhead through which all lesser Gods are subordinate.

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
Cool. I like it, like the way it's expressed. I take it to mean that God is anything that can inspire awe ie not science and reason. Which i agree with.

This is the problem with literature in this country. cherry picked.

And I will repeat: God resolves to science and reason. God is (hyper)rational.