Ernest Hartmann Boundaries Questionnaire ***NOW WORKING AND UPDATED***

luka

i diagnose Matthew as putting boundaries distance and armouring in place to cope with being a thin boundaried man nervous about dissolving or imploding.

luka

yyaldrin is more open and trusting due to his lifelong social popularity and sexual success.

luka

plus nurturing liberal open minded Dutch parenting. very supportive healthy foundations very few of us english people enjoy

Woebot

i thought i'd get a higher score actually - but then i am quite organised and fastidious - all those ego-boundary things

i've triple-checked and it's all working correctly. so for instance if you ONLY put 4 for question 1 (organised Thick to thin) and 4 for question 5 (organised Thin to thick) you get a score of 0 (because they cancel eachother out

here's the score sheet:

scoring-the-boundary-questionnaire.jpg

luka

and we all have spent years kidding ourselves about being arty types when we could have been making a bundle in a managerial role. @woops have you got your score yet?

Woebot

So if I enter all "4" in the left column:

1​
13​
25​
37​
49​
72​
82​
92​
112​
113​
119​
130​
and then all "4" in the right column:

5​
7​
19​
27​
29​
40​
52​
60​
122​
125​
134​
139​
I get a result of 0

Woebot

i think the biggest weakness i have identified in the concept is that some people who have weak boundaries have a built-in compensation where they avoid the "oceanic" they avoid ego-dissolution.

HOWEVER you could argue that self-erected boundary or not - that's still a boundary...

Reactions: sus

Woebot

if i get a moment tomorrow i might try and put in a full set of thin boundary options (and vice versa) and see what i get.

luka

i diagnose Matthew as putting boundaries distance and armouring in place to cope with being a thin boundaried man nervous about dissolving or imploding.
i think the biggest weakness i have identified in the concept is that some people who have weak boundaries have a built-in compensation where they avoid the "oceanic" they avoid ego-dissolution.

HOWEVER you could argue that self-erected boundary or not - that's still a boundary...