Ernest Hartmann Boundaries Questionnaire ***NOW WORKING AND UPDATED***

yyaldrin

in je ogen waait de wind
youre about as thick as it gets according to Matt's one. even thicker than me and Patty and that's saying something.

Interestingly – though you may or may not fit the profile – people in certain professions have scored markedly thinner or thicker than people in other jobs. In the thin category are artists, musicians, and fashion models. In the thick category are naval officers, salespeople, and lawyers.

well who wants to be an artist or a fashion model if you can be a salesperson?

yyaldrin

in je ogen waait de wind
In sum, highly thick boundary people don’t take in nearly as much in their environment and they are much slower to recognize what they’re feeling. However, they are affected just as much as thin boundary people by what’s happening within. The differences will ultimately manifest in different types of chronic illness.

well that is just great, thank you matthew!

luka

i prefer the gestalt notion of a valve which can be opened or closed as the situation requires

catalog

and we all have spent years kidding ourselves about being arty types when we could have been making a bundle in a managerial role. @woops have you got your score yet?
I think you in particular would be a really good COO in a bloodthirsty startup. Your nickname would be "Crusher".

Woebot

WAIT A MINUTE! :mad: I've gone and fucked up the formula.

Bloody typical. This has taken longer and longer and longer. 😳

Everyone stop taking the test while I iron it out. Then @luka can get the top score he deserves

Woebot

ok sorry about that. what a fucking waste of time eh! anyway if anyone's interested it's there at the top and 100% working (turned it inside out)

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
@Mr. Tea as the forum outlier science nerd and fact-beleiver we need you to do this quiz
I started this but there were so many questions that I went to do other things and closed the browser and I'm not sure I can be arsed to start again.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
I'd love to make a quiz like this with about 500 questions and then at the end, regardless of what answers you gave, it says:

"Congratulations on finishing the quiz!

You are a:

SUCKAH"