What countries do you crush on?

WashYourHands

Cat Malogen
Unrealistically for now - Lebanon, Iran, Georgia. Too many.

Love to return to east coast US at some point, one last battle cry along I-95.

sufi

lala
i didnt set it up but there is no better website on the whole of the wibbly wobbly web than radio garden

IdleRich

IdleRich
I'd love to go to the big one anyway, another example of my childish infatuation with Arabian nights, dances behind floating veils, haunted voices across the sands etc mixed with the modern city of twenty million teeming with life and noise and dirt and cultures from Africa and the East in an ancient-modern setting. Similar to Istanbul in my mind's eye.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Desperately want to go to Mexico and explore all the mad pyramids and temples. If anything that appeals even more than Egypt, actually.

IdleRich

IdleRich
I always forget Cairo cos I so romanticise Istanbul but it's the same engine that drives the desire. Also one time I was gonna go to Istanbul but something came up that wasted all my money and I had to cancel the trip... the one that got away, a debt uncollected if you see what I mean.

IdleRich

IdleRich
Desperately want to go to Mexico and explore all the mad pyramids and temples. If anything that appeals even more than Egypt, actually.
I remember going to some temple pyramid thing in Mexico in this rattle-ey tourist bus, it was going round and round these dodgy roads circling the mountain (probably a hill but let me have this) and the driver was rinsing the theme from the omen super loud as wrecsed it to the crescent. Intense experience.

IdleRich

IdleRich
I remember going to some temple pyramid thing in Mexico in this rattle-ey tourist bus, it was going round and round these dodgy roads circling the mountain (probably a hill but let me have this) and the driver was rinsing the theme from the omen super loud as wrecsed it to the crescent. Intense experience.
Or maybe it was O Fortuna come to think of it. Whatever.

luka

you taught in tower hamlets didnt you. that would have had majority muslim classrooms.

IdleRich

IdleRich
Yeah Morocco. Also East London he he.
Marrakesh was cool too.... just like you want... dodging motorbikes in a warren of streets, stepping through a small doorway which opens up into a surprisingly tranquil tiled courtyard where you are served lemon tea with sugar and dainty pistachios with crushed orange blossom or something. Plus a beer if you ask nicely.