come discuss something on /mu/ with me real quick

He's quite brilliant there. But it's a shame he cut me and my fantastic observations out of the conversation, it was me who guilted him into the brilliance after all.

luka

He's quite brilliant there. But it's a shame he cut me and my fantastic observations out of the conversation, it was me who guilted him into the brilliance after all.
there are actually clever bits in between my bits from all sorts of people (not corpsey though) but its not my job to curate their archives

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
He doesn't care about anyone else's observations, shiels. It's just white noise to him.

luka

sociopahtic disdain for other people and their attempts to love you. malignant. a monster.

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
I am a narcissist, actually.

Not a self-loving narcissist, but self-obsessed, tunnel-visioned, totally involved in my own 'problems', uninterested in other people except as mirrors in which to more clearly or inventively picture myself.

This is why I say masturbation isn't a joke for me, it's a symbol.

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
Yesterday I took a look through the notebook I carried around last year. In it I collected quotes from books i was reading, but also wrote down my various musings.

A terrible, soul-destroying read. I realised I'd wasted hours and days wandering lonely as a cloud, wanking into my notebook for no good reason.

luka

its never too late. why dont you say something beautiful about vapourwave so that when other-life wakes up theres a precious gift left there on the doorstep

DannyL

Wild Horses
Nobody will ever read your gigantic posts quoting yourself 50 times

You need to write a structured essay like craner, which again nobody will read
Yeah, we skim past 'em in a condition of disembodied disinterest, ironically enacting the whole point of this thread.

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
Is this supposed to be real music it's like the incidental music in a video game?

I've given up already

WashYourHands

Cat Malogen
It tires to be ethereal but it sounds like an ode to 80’s synth kitsch - aimless, unfocused and disposable

Don’t get it either so if others love it, cool, but I can’t offer a meta-critique of thousands and thousands of tracks and any cream that might be there is beyond my attention span