come discuss something on /mu/ with me real quick

luka

Is this supposed to be real music it's like the incidental music in a video game?

I've given up already
jaaack. fucks sake. you dont even have to listen to it. ive listened to it for 2 seconds (skipping around) it is comprised of the incidental and in between moments of our lives, between places, on hold, the background to our existence
not the chase scene not the first kiss music but waiting rooms, telelvision adverts that interrut the programe, etc

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
The way the mix was done was annoying to me but maybe that's how 'vapourwave' is supposed to be listened to

luka

it's really annoying music but you can understand the concept without having to listen to it for more than a few seconds. the visuals are important too

luka

Can everybody else stop talking so we can go back to Luke's Greatest Hits please.
if no one is going to blow my trumpet i'll have to do it myself. the thread was other life saying the music is underwritten so i was helpfully pointing out the places where ive written about it.

luka

obviously i dont expect danny l to read it or to be interested but he wasnt the one asking to see it.

craner

Beast of Burden
if no one is going to blow my trumpet i'll have to do it myself. the thread was other life saying the music is underwritten so i was helpfully pointing out the places where ive written about it.

Don't worry, I used to do this myself all the time.

luka

do we have to fight this do we? it has to be a site of resistance? we cant just say oh thats nice luke that makes me think of a related thing which is also clever let me share it with you yes i see exactly what you mean i know that experience!