catalog

Yeah Southgates gonna get it for that decision. He got it wrong, but he had a go. Just to get this far was incredible though.

IdleRich

IdleRich
Yeah Southgates gonna get it for that decision. He got it wrong, but he had a go. Just to get this far was incredible though.
I was thinking why Maguire but actually rather him than someone who hasn't played... you gotta feel for Sancho especially but the other two too

version

I dunno why Southgate had the younger guys taking them anyway tbh. It's a lot of pressure to put on them.

catalog

I wonder if Sterling didn't go cos of all the shit he might have got. But maybe he doesn't really do penalties

version

I hate it when people piss about during the run up and overthink it. You put yourself off more than you do the keeper.

version

It's coming rome
E6-DE768-WYAQy5u-P.jpg

chava

Shame about this stuff with the fans. There's a bunch of footage of England fans trashing areas of London, fighting with the security at Wembley and apparently some Italian fans were attacked too. This was before the game had even started, as far as I can tell.
Who's guessed that

version

Anyone see Messi finally won a major tournament with Argentina? Top scorer, most assists, player of the tournament and won the tournament. Apparently it's the first time anyone's done that.

version

Ronaldo's won the golden boot for the Euros too. Ridiculous that it's still those two topping the scoring.