Corpsey

bandz ahoy
I hate it when people piss about during the run up and overthink it. You put yourself off more than you do the keeper.
Yeah it doesn't seem to work very often.

Kind of sucks for him that that was his only kick of the game lol

Surprised how invested I was in that, I kept involuntarily clasping my hands in prayer.

Was deflating af when we lost but I dont think anyone can blame that team for losing like that, really. Taking a penalty with that pressure on it must be insane.

Now: back to not giving a shit about football for another year!

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
What’s Southgate playing at? Clearly he has to bring Jack Grealish on now. We need his predatory energy, his disruptive presence to put Italy on the back foot again. We need some chaos in the midfield.

Weird for you out yourself as a villa fan, because Grealish is proper overrated if you ask any fan of the big 6.

IdleRich

IdleRich
I didn't see it remarked on at the time but when Spain had their last penalty, need to score, relying on a big guy to step up who won't let the situation affect him and they picked... Morata, seemed weird. But England did that tonight too.

IdleRich

IdleRich
Yeah it doesn't seem to work very often.

Kind of sucks for him that that was his only kick of the game lol

Surprised how invested I was in that, I kept involuntarily clasping my hands in prayer.

Was deflating af when we lost but I dont think anyone can blame that team for losing like that, really. Taking a penalty with that pressure on it must be insane.
Yeah, I think especially for Sancho... he hasn't played in the tournament, he was thirteen last week and then they're like, actually we do need you, step up for the biggest moment in the sport's history in our country for sixty years.... seems nuts.

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
What would these racist England fans be saying if the black players had scored those penalties? Something racist, no doubt.

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
What would these racist England fans be saying if the black players had scored those penalties? Something racist, no doubt.

nah, the English are too devious for that. they'd transfer their racism to blm..marxists..women..euros..italians whilst holding these black players up as paragons of multicultural virtue. a despicable race with a culinary culture which would make the already uncultivated French vomit, frankly.

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
Although I suspect that between Mehriban and Nigela I think Mehriban's cooking will probably have me swooning whilst miss Lawson will most probably make me puke.