luka

Heptathlete Zheng Ninali made history at #Tokyo2020 as China’s first naturalised Olympian and fulfilled her grandmother’s Olympic dream. Previously known as Nina Schultz, Zheng used to compete for Canada

luka

volleyball is unique as it is the only sport in the world not invented by the English (unless you count that Mongolian one where they ride around on horseback fighting over a dead goat)

luka

this is good. one of the things he talks about is covid stopped all out of competition drug testing and thats why youre seeing good performances
ive been following him on twitter for years. hes one of those people who say everyone is on drugs. i love those people;.

luka

thats a funny one cos the quillette woman knew exactly what she was doing and the reaction it would engender
but at the same time shes probably right.

luka

im not sure i would say it was righteous exactly. she knew it would wind up black people as sha-carri has become a kind of symbol of 'blackness' becasue of her attitude and nails and hair and refusal to tone it down. she just wanted to get a rise out of black people out of boredom i guess, using the formula piers morgan has perfected.

luka

craners reasons for calling bolt a drug cheat centred around his working with drug cheat doctors and coaches
and i think thats fair. if you choose to do that and people suspect you of taking drugs i dont think you have any real
right to gripe.

Benny Bunter

im not sure i would say it was righteous exactly. she knew it would wind up black people as sha-carri has become a kind of symbol of 'blackness' becasue of her attitude and nails and hair and refusal to tone it down. she just wanted to get a rise out of black people out of boredom i guess, using the formula piers morgan has perfected.
Yeah this is made obvious by her using flojo as her second example.

jenks

thread death
craners reasons for calling bolt a drug cheat centred around his working with drug cheat doctors and coaches
and i think thats fair. if you choose to do that and people suspect you of taking drugs i dont think you have any real
right to gripe.
Been thinking about this - all the talk about spikes, the fast track - I wonder if it’s a distraction so the doping goes unnoticed. Some ridiculous record breaking going on in some events. Records which have stood for ages because the previous holders were possibly dopers.

luka

that ross tucker youtube is definitely worth a listen although to summarise he says the track has rubber
particles which gives it the trampoline quality athletes have been mentioned and may have particularly
helped the hurdlers and he says the shoes take the piss and he says there has been virtually zero drug
testing over the pandemic period and these three factors are what have caused the breakthroughs.

in other words humans havent improved even moderately

craner

Beast of Burden
It's funny, I lost all interest in the athletics after watching the women's 100m final. It was like the bad old days of watching Maurice Greene: transparent, dull.