Corpsey

bandz ahoy
I really admire Barty for writing a book and getting it published

Even though I despise the book, it's the sheer balls and will to do that that I admire, like watching a pole vaulter

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
Even I must have had some sort of youthful chutzpah to not be embarrassed to flaunt my opinions to an audience of millions

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
just yesterday you were calling his killah priest reviews the worst thing you'd ever read. you were clutching your head in mock agony and screaming 'Make It Stop'
They were horrible

In my defence they weren't really reviews, just manic scribbles, desperate pleas for attention

wektor

Listen to POLAND - LIL YACHTY(PROD. F1LTHY) by Lil Yachty, RD, Lil Boat on #SoundCloud
I thought it was just a joke but it's a real (importantly) banger. I could write more how it appropriates the eastern european melancholy which goes to a further extent than any western musical scales. I am waiting for a drill album inspired by the works of the Polish Radio Experimental Studio, but a time will come.

luka

there was a letter to the LRB in response to the claim (in an article about j-dilla) that all modern musics innovations have been
rhythmic. the letter said that, to the contrary, a great many have been timbral, and cited autotune. a dutch academic. probable
neon screams reader.

there was a letter to the LRB in response to the claim (in an article about j-dilla) that all modern musics innovations have been
rhythmic. the letter said that, to the contrary, a great many have been timbral, and cited autotune. a dutch academic. probable
neon screams reader.
whats their name, need to see if theyre cool

(got an email that said there were new responses to this thread hence my reason for looking here again, good website)

IdleRich

IdleRich
I really admire Barty for writing a book and getting it published

Even though I despise the book, it's the sheer balls and will to do that that I admire, like watching a pole vaulter
Same totally, I mean I don't despise it, I haven't read it (I do intend to though at some point) but anyone who can finish a book inspires awe in me. Not Lights maybe, that's too short, but anything say one page or more longer than that.

neon screams reader

Someone on here a while back was saying the last decade may have been one of innovations in refinements, clarity, vividness, texture, materiality of sound