Clinamenic

Binary & Tweed
I doubt it. It is probably absolutely random, which is unintelligent and unpredictable. such things are easy enough to annihilate. Otherwise, all logical processes can be demystified, the question is merely when.
I don't understand it well enough myself, but I do know randomness is virtually impossible in code. May change with quantum comp, may not.

luka

this is the problem with trying to purify your thought in this way. you commit yourself to absurdities
this is what version failed to realise when he set this thread up. he didnt realise exactly what it is people are trying to innoculate themselves against and the avenues for thought that are pre-emptively and prophyllatically blocked up as a result

Clinamenic

Binary & Tweed
its all the same thing. its your routine! we need to keep knocking the supports out from under you any time you start going into a routine. thats our duty as a community.
Fair enough, I see have derailed this, diving into marginal nuances.

I agree with @thirdform that the anti-conspiratorial efforts seem too blunt and agnostic to have their desired effect, but I could be projecting there. Also don't mean to put these words in thirds mouth.

luka

if we were living in the cointelpro era (which we are) craner would refuse to consider, on principle, the possibility of FBI involvement because it posits power being projected into the world, and that is in and of itself, unthinkable

craner

Beast of Burden
if we were living in the cointelpro era (which we are) craner would refuse to consider, on principle, the possibility of FBI involvement because it posits power being projected into the world, and that is in and of itself, unthinkable

This is another one of your invented Oliver Craners

Clinamenic

Binary & Tweed
follow the conversation!
I just don't understand the logic there. It seems operationally pragmatic to diffuse the official power in the long-term interest of defusing potential antagonistic agendas.

If by diffusing/projecting power we mean granting some agent some degree of unsupervised discretion to act pragmatically in ways that would be bogged down by standard procedure, i.e. letting some power leak out of the chain of command.

luka

I just don't understand the logic there. It seems operationally pragmatic to diffuse the official power in the long-term interest of defusing potential antagonistic agendas.

If by diffusing/projecting power we mean granting some agent some degree of unsupervised discretion to act pragmatically in ways that would be bogged down by standard procedure, i.e. letting some power leak out of the chain of command.
the logic where? s

luka

it is unthinkable for oliver craner becasue he thinks any attempt to think in terms of power projected into the world for premeditated aims is anti-semitic by definition and must be avoided for that reason

craner

Beast of Burden
No I don't. You're trying to portray my points in the most extreme and distorted way possible because you realise you were caught spouting dodgy bollocks this morning and were subsequently forced to drag yourself back a totally uncontroversial position which we all agree with anyway, and this is a great way to deflect from it.

luka

the conversation started becasue i was noting the prevalence of an interpretation of the covid response and proposed covid responses that sees it not as an ad hoc and chaotic scrabble to find something that works to halt transmission, or at least, makes govts look busy
but as part of a premeditated agenda with specific goals