version

Little suspicious isn't it. Almost as if he were the one who got locked in a broom closet and Mengele'd.
q0nzwhuplet71.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: sus

version

We've also been talking about films a lot and he hates it when we just talk about films we've seen or books we're reading. He prefers Dissensus in concept generation mode.

Reactions: sus

sus

I think he's just not in the mood to use the forum atm. He said it had started to feel like going to the office everyday.
Yes but awfully selfish timing. I wanted him to be my dad AND my poetry tutor and he's shirked both. It's a good thing my real father was around growing up, or I'd be in absolute shambles.

catalog

He's a big softy in real life I bet. All those videos are testament. He can't bear to be mean if you're there in front of him. Next time I'm in London, I'm gonna take a walk by the Riverside AND go do some digging at sufis allotment, before an all night jah shaka session at tufnel Park dome

sus

before an all night jah shaka session at tufnel Park dome
Yes I'd like to see live music while I'm here but no idea where to go or what's happening.

Will be bumming around Hackney coffee shops today I think. People are welcome to come visit the freak show, throw peanuts at my mouth see if I catch em