DannyL

Wild Horses
There aren't really any memorable bars in Hustlin' tbh. It's just Rick Ross being Rick Ross which you either like or hate.

luka

There aren't really any memorable bars in Hustlin' tbh. It's just Rick Ross being Rick Ross which you either like or hate.
are you mad? write down the first line of the song for me. type it out and post the first line.

luka

like, come on, behave lads, your allowed not to like it but dont tell me its not the best opening line of any song made in any genre at any point in history

forclosure

like, come on, behave lads, your allowed not to like it but dont tell me its not the best opening line of any song made in any genre at any point in history
it's not even the 2nd best opening line to any song ever made luke stop this

leave this kind of attempt of gassing up mid tunes to corpsey when he finally gets into Gilbert O'Sullivan

DannyL

Wild Horses
I don't hate it, I just don't see the greatness. I prefer BMF. And the best verses in that are in the remix and not by Ross, now I think (I'd have to listen to it again to check)

luka

I don't hate it, I just don't see the greatness. I prefer BMF. And the best verses in that are in the remix and not by Ross, now I think (I'd have to listen to it again to check)
RIck Ross is one of the greatest writers of the era and he has a catalgue full of 5 star hits and stay scheming is one of them. hes a genius.

forclosure

This one's better, imo.

the only tollerable thing about this is the beat which has a sort of "our era of fun and games has ended" feeling to it otherwise verses stink the Drake verse is horrible you know its a problem when French Montana is the most ok on it

forclosure

who the fuck you think you fuckin with i'm the fuckin boss Seven forty-five, white on white that's fuckin' Ross

can you please stop this now Luke? if you want to do this make a specific rick ross thread cat's probably asleep or sumthin that why we haven't heard back from him yet

luka

who the fuck you think you fuckin with i'm the fuckin boss Seven forty-five, white on white that's fuckin' Ross

can you please stop this now Luke? if you want to do this make a specific rick ross thread cat's probably asleep or sumthin that why we haven't heard back from him yet
i think we did it before

luka

i like webbie i respect his opinions but we must bear in mind they are hugely idiosyncratic