shakahislop

went to the imax the other day to watch a nature film called 'Antartica', it was in 3D, and there was this absolutely surprising bit where they were filming penguins shitting, a full three minutes just about penguins shitting, there were close-ups of them shitting and it was in 3D, the climax was a short montage of penguins shitting in enough detail to see their arseholes contract, in one case a penguin projectile shitting directly into your face in 3D, it was horrifying, even the children in the cinema didn't laugh, none of us mentioned it once afterwards, we pretended it hadn't happened, we hadn't seen it, it was just too embarrassing to even acknowledge that yes we had just paid to watch penguins shitting. anyway it reminded me of this thread

version

We've got a thread on that,

william_kent

Possible, but the level of aloofness is seemingly beyond the range of even the most removed humans.

This seems to be a symptom of some deep-seated psychic disorder that makes it difficult for the average human to feel anything but hatred and malice toward anything that stands in their way. It is very difficult to express how uncomfortable the concept of someone who is " too perfect" to be truly human makes one feel.

( an example of GPT-2, using "the level of aloofness is seemingly beyond the range of even the most removed humans" as a prompt )

Clinamenic

Binary & Tweed
This seems to be a symptom of some deep-seated psychic disorder that makes it difficult for the average human to feel anything but hatred and malice toward anything that stands in their way. It is very difficult to express how uncomfortable the concept of someone who is " too perfect" to be truly human makes one feel.

( an example of GPT-2, using "the level of aloofness is seemingly beyond the range of even the most removed humans" as a prompt )
That almost reads like a mixture of me and @luka

mixed_biscuits

We’ve literally been through this exact thing on the previous thread. Dipshit anti vaxxers are unlikely to get tested when they have symptoms, so they won’t turn up as a case. However! They can still end up in hospital and can still die. And they do that at much higher rates than vaxxed people because of course they fucking do.

Check table 11 on page 40 of the publication that graph draws from.

Any evidence for the first assertion?

Leo

viva la france!

President Emmanuel Macron of France drew fierce criticism on Wednesday after bluntly arguing that the government should make life miserable for the unvaccinated, as skyrocketing infection rates have put him under pressure to rein in the coronavirus pandemic ahead of a key presidential election.

“I really want to piss off the unvaccinated,” Mr. Macron said in an interview with the newspaper Le Parisien. “And so we are going to continue doing that, until the end.”

I'm sure the Yellow Jackets will be pleased.

wild greens

This mouse theory is pretty good eh i have read the whole thing now. Easily the best story knocking round at the minute

Loads of problems with the sample size and gensaid selection issues/sizes but who cares. I've decided that this is what happened till someone comes up with something better