Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
I are TWELFTY HUNDRED IQ WIZZARD and I just HATE BIG CORPARATIONS like Fizer and Astro Seneca! :mad::mad::mad: Here is a billionaire tech CEO with some definitely true information btw. :giggle::giggle::giggle:

luka

just heard a story about someone whos lateral flow test has registered a feint red line for the whole last month. i thought mine would have disappeared by now but its still there. the better news is that the new test pack ive got is shit compared to the old one and registers me as clear. and ive used the last good test.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Embarrassed for you. Early-onset dementia is sad to witness.
I have to say, your apparently total lack of any kind of self-awareness or cringe reflex is almost admirable.

I mean here you are, the forum's number one source of obviously idiotic statements like "Trump will definitely be reinstated as president this year" or "everyone who's had a vaccine will get a deadly brain disease". Oh, or "Marxism in Nazism", that was a good one.

Anyone else would have slunk away in shame long ago after such a consistent track record of self-humiliation, yet here you are, undeterred and eager for more.

luka

my friend is telling me that line will never go away if ive had it the red line will always show up and i need to get a PCR. anyone know about this?

haji

lala
i didnt do a test when i came out of isolation tbh and didnt do a pcr when i went in - i was super chuffed with my + LFT as i'd thought that was impossible until i got it

now the deal is
_122592913_seven_day_isolation_rules_v4_2x640-nc.png

luka

i want to get on a train and go into the city and eat noodles and drink whisky, wink at girls and throw bottles at policemen