Leo

KISS’s Gene Simmons To Anti-Vaxxers, Unvaccinated ‘You Are An Enemy’

https%3A%2F%2Fspecials-images.forbesimg.com%2Fimageserve%2F618e097b65682ac24d7d2be0%2FGene-Simmons-Covid-19-vaccination%2F960x0.jpg%3FcropX1%3D520%26cropX2%3D1541%26cropY1%3D0%26cropY2%3D765

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
And fucking lol, "Based Serbia"? I bet they're pretty "red pilled", as the kids say.

You're determined to spend the rest of your life partying like it's 2015, aren't you?

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
I know nothing about tennis but the guy is widely regarded as a bit of a wanker, isn't he?

luka

i tested negative on these tests that dont work again after finishing my tests that do work so i feel im in an ethical quandry now. do i treat myself as cured and if not, when do i consider myself free to go out into the world? its weird. the more you read the more uncertain it makes you feel. which just reaffirms my beleif in not reading

Makes sense as double- vaxxed are spreading Omicron even more than the vaxxed
But you don't hear POTUShitferbrains talking about the pandemic of the vaccinated much.

I work with a lot of yanks, all boostered up, all caught and suffered with covid over the holidays.
British colleagues weeping about arm pain from their boosters, coming down with COVID shortly after...

Me: unvaccinated, unmasked, high serum vitamin D level, swanning around the sweatpots of Brighton, dropping in at the gym, swaggering into 2022 in the rudest of health.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Me: unvaccinated, unmasked, high serum vitamin D level, swanning around the sweatpots of Brighton, dropping in at the gym, swaggering into 2022 in the rudest of health.
Just as well for your sake there aren't now a huge number of well publicised examples of people who had this exact same attitude, then caught the bug and ended up either dead or a wheezing, incontinent semi-vegetable, or you might have sounded like a bit of a twat.

mixed_biscuits

Just as well for your sake there aren't now a huge number of well publicised examples of people who had this exact same attitude, then caught the bug and ended up either dead or a wheezing, incontinent semi-vegetable, or you might have sounded like a bit of a twat.
Quite a few fortunately unfortunate jobbing actors among them