Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
I wonder how much They had to pay all those right-wing politicians, journalists, talk show hosts, social media stars and so on to pretend to catch the rona and then fake their own deaths - or, who knows, actually let themselves be murdered for added realism?

Must have been a lot.

Just as well for your sake there aren't now a huge number of well publicised examples of people who had this exact same attitude, then caught the bug and ended up either dead or a wheezing, incontinent semi-vegetable, or you might have sounded like a bit of a twat.
Devil's in the detail. It's not about my attitude, is it? It's about the facts of the matter.
Fact: a high level of serum vitamin D makes serious disease very unlikely. I've been saying this since Feb/March 2020, and before in other contexts.
Fact: Vaccinated people in the UK, right now, are at least 20% and possibly 200% more likely to become infected and ill enough to seek a test, due to synthetic point immunity and vaccine escape.
Fact: Personal responsibility, open-mindedness, and disagreeableness are superpowers during a psyop like the one we're living through.
Final fact: If you live through this, and you will, you'll claim, within the next five years, you knew it was nonsense all along.

luka

Barney Ronnie

And all the while positions are entrenched. Nobody learns or changes their mind. Why am I even trying to explain and humanise the anti-vaccine creed of the world’s most-reviled refusenik? I guess because the most radical thing you can currently do is try to see both sides. Personally I’m a vaccine ultra. Hook me up baby. Protect me and my immediate contacts with the best available science. I’ll swallow it and (probably) fail to run a mile.

But it is also vital to understand that some might have another view, that being wary about what you put into your body is not beyond comprehension.

mixed_biscuits

So, South Africa's recent riots were misrepresented by the Western press as not being about lockdowns; what are the odds that the fuss in Kazakhstan is not about the petrol pump but about something a lot more coronaey...

WashYourHands

Cat Malogen
16033.jpg

16033.jpg

16033.jpg

WashYourHands

Cat Malogen
Huge if true

James Hill, MD​

Physician, Scientist, Lawyer Twitter: @jhillmd
Subscribe
Writes
James Hill MD’s Newsletter

James Hill MD’s Newsletter​

Musings on medicine, law, and current events

Musings? Sounds like a cunt, let's have a nose

https%3A%2F%2Fbucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-437e-9518-adb32be77984.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2Ffb1785b2-abde-4136-9023-254089526a29_2437x1925.jpeg

World Economic Forum founder and president Klaus Schwab has enormous power to influence world leaders on Covid lockdowns, leaky spike protein vaccine passports and mandates, cyberattacks, and internet and banking shutdowns.
But who feeds him these plans and power?

Subscribe to James Hill MD’s Newsletter

By James Hill, MD · Launched 5 months ago
Musings on medicine, law, and current events