luka

cant beleive my main man Warnie's gone. another vaccine heart attack. it's carnage out there.

WashYourHands

Cat Malogen

Pfizer document teardown by Dr John Campbell
42k adverse events
1223 fatalities
In first 2-3 months only
Number of doses given [redacted]
But sure, it's safe!

I gather he has been pro vax on his channel previously

wild greens

Early in the pandemic I had to do some refresher training but we had to do it online because no-one was willing to go to site etc (except for soft arses like me ofc), and the lad giving the course was one of these great Northern H&S hyperbolists who was clearly in his element just shouting at his computer trying to create a reaction

"I don't believe in accident statistics.. The only statistic I believe in is DEATH"

Couple of weeks later i had to do another one and he was doing that as well, a bit more subdued but still on these mad old tangents and we learned nothing really, though he was enjoying himself at least. I think we got an anecdote about the Korean subway system on that one.

Anyway. Can you imagine sitting in a room and talking to a non-responsive audience on a computer every day forever? You must pick up some odd habits.

Last edited:

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Pfizer document teardown by Dr John Campbell
42k adverse events
1223 fatalities
In first 2-3 months only
Number of doses given [redacted]
But sure, it's safe!

I gather he has been pro vax on his channel previously

At the risk of stating the bleedingly obvious, in the absence of any information on the cohort size, the number of deaths or adverse events is completely meaningless.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Pfizer vaccines account for the majority of vaccines administered in the USA - about 60%

usa_vaccines.PNG

17% of people in the USA had had at least one jab by 28/02/2021:

60% of 17% of 331M people in the USA is about 33M. Assume a linear ramp rate of vaccination in that time, so the time-averaged number of people who'd been given a Pfizer vaccine is 17.5M.

Crude annual mortality rate in the USA is 0.9%:

So out of a randomly selected cohort of that size, the expected number of deaths from any cause in three months is (3/12)*0.9%*17.5M = 37,000.

Against which a thousand-odd deaths is barely a rounding error.

Of course, the paper may refer to reported deaths/events from everyone worldwide who got the Pfizer jab in that interval, in which case the rate of alleged deaths due to the vaccine is even less significant.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Not to mention that if the Americans did what we did and prioritized the vaccination of the very elderly and those with severe chronic illnesses, which seems likely, then the expected mortality rate from natural causes in that period would obviously be far higher than 37,000.

droid

Campbell has been going off the rails for quite some time now. His videos on Ivermectin were way off and IIRC were based on a number of fraudulent studies, nor has he mentioned the huge Jama clinical study, which basically demolished Ivermectin as an effective covid treatment. He's been pushing herd immunity hard and his video on deaths due to covid was wildly misinformative.

If you've watched his stuff and been encouraged by the almost universally positive comments, its because he deletes the negative ones. I know this because I politely challenged his assertion that reinfections were extremely rare based on a Danish pre print study due to the fact that there are several other published studies contradicting this. My comment was gone within the hour.

He's essentially become a cherry picking cheerleader of dangerous GBD bullshit, which is why i assume he's being posted here.