sus

"Equally at home with the oeuvre of Dizzee Rascal and Fernando Pessoa, Heronbone is deeply original. Music magazines cannot prepare you for the sheer surprise of a blog that locates itself between WG Sebald, Wiley from Roll Deep and Iain Sinclair. From word to phrase, clause to lyric, sentence to paragraph, Heronbone is sheer greatness: a vivid justification of the blog at its best and brightest." 🦁 🦁 🦁 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
Do you have an archive or is your lifework just deleted forever

luka

i know Edmunds type to a t. he pointed out to me that it is basically a female version of him. actually when i was on the river recently one appeared, the most perfect example of his type ive ever seen, and she said, do you know edmund, suspiciusly, i said yes hes my friend
i work with him, and her whole demeanour changed, o i love him, hes written me some very beautiful poems that have really helped me

sus

I have no type either I consider that spiritual fascism
This is called strategic ignorance we discussed it already (not the same as stupidity)

You do have a type even if you're not consciously aware of it or selecting based on it. Introspect on your history and come back when you have a better answer.

linebaugh

This is called strategic ignorance we discussed it already (not the same as stupidity)

You do have a type even if you're not consciously aware of it or selecting based on it. Introspect on your history and come back when you have a better answer.

linebaugh

Really though I dont think Ive ever been so active romantically to pick up on if I have a type or not. Maybe Ive had one in periods buts its never manifested with a sample size large enough to categorize

woops

is not like other people
Really though I dont think Ive ever been so active romantically to pick up on if I have a type or not. Maybe Ive had one in periods buts its never manifested with a sample size large enough to categorize
what's it got to do with how "romantically active" you are?