thirdform

pass the sick bucket
right in this thread we give gus some tunes and we expect detailed descriptions from him. Go easy on him, he's only 19. @suspended you're willing I'm sure, and this can accompany catalog's hip hop journey.

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
One thing to first understand about London is its not a city in the sense that New York is. It's a value set.

Football, kebabs, pubs, soul, whiskey and john players and sons.

luka

he's literally 28 and what he needs is sustained, good natured abuse. and to be locked in a cupboard and injected with experimental drugs.

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
Let us first, however, commence with a tune from the Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea, whıch, incidentally, is not where Stamford Bridge is located. They are, in fact, technically based in Fulham, Walham Green, SW6. This one goes out to the labbrooke grove massive, we will be taking Gus back, way back.

luka

At Millwall in October, “hate” leaflets were circulated to the club’s hard core known as “F Troop.” This was part of a revenge campaign for the death two years ago of Ian Pratt, an 18-year-old Millwall supporter, who died under a train during a scuffle at a station. Rival West Ham supporters fuelled the fire by chanting “West Ham boys, we’ve got brains; we throw Millwall under trains,” and not surprisingly, violence flared after West Ham beat Millwall 30. The same weekend saw a spate of arrests elsewhere, and several spectators suffered head injuries when irate Leeds United supporters hurled missiles after their team was beaten by the Bolton Wanderers.

luka

the other important thing to remember when you are trying to 'fix' a boy is to praise the things you mean to encourage, lavishly and often

luka

Arsenal have their faults but they have always been the only team in London to have a fanbase representative of the city and you have to admire that

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
I believe you shall like the first song I posted. and then we can move on, when you are awake. I am in charge of this bmw.

• Haha
Reactions: sus

luka

At Millwall in October, “hate” leaflets were circulated to the club’s hard core known as “F Troop.” This was part of a revenge campaign for the death two years ago of Ian Pratt, an 18-year-old Millwall supporter, who died under a train during a scuffle at a station. Rival West Ham supporters fuelled the fire by chanting “West Ham boys, we’ve got brains; we throw Millwall under trains,” and not surprisingly, violence flared after West Ham beat Millwall 30. The same weekend saw a spate of arrests elsewhere, and several spectators suffered head injuries when irate Leeds United supporters hurled missiles after their team was beaten by the Bolton Wanderers.
which obviously is the same phenomen as

luka

Horribly parochial I know, but I don't see why this thread shouldn't exist, given how many members live in or at least frequent the area.

Basically I just wanted to start a thread in which I could mourn the loss of The Yucatan pub on Kingsland Road. Apparently it was closed down last week for distribution of class a's on the premises. The manager himself was nicked, so I heard.. tbh the first time I ever went to The Yucatan this lairy but friendly guy started telling me and my mate how he'd already had three lines, five pints, and was 'only just getting started'. This was about 3pm on a Saturday.

This pub was for football and football alone, but my oh my was it good at it. For Celtic or Arsenal games, the atmosphere was better than any other pub I've known - and the sheer multicultural breadth of the Arsenal support was a wonder to see.. Here's something my mate wrote which captures its spirit:

http://yaleglobal.yale.edu/display.article?id=10408

luka

im very regretful that the stars didnt align for us when Gus was in town. it's very aggravating. i could have definitely fixed him.

• Haha
Reactions: sus

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
anyway seen as we're on the arsenal multicultural theme give it a rest lads until Gus wakes up and then I can hit him with the second tune from my selection.