woops

is not like other people
no never i am suave unassuming and discreet at all times. most social functions i attend people don't even realise i am there.

sus

I'm in the mood to be annoying today. Still aspirational stages/evolving but that's the direction I'm headed

luka

i got the sense you were all sweetness and light and goodwill to mankind today

sus

a kind of lubricating stage?
You start with the friendliness and then you begin to loathe yourself, hate everything you say, and the people around you, and feel like everything's trash, and naturally at that point your best option is leaning into it, doing it on purpose, turning the knob up, until it's all ashes and you can be someone new the next morning.

luka

yes those are the words of someone for whom being annoying is truly a way of life

luka

theres a difference between being inadvertently annoying like how you might get annoyed at a stupid person for being slow and being annoying as a lifestyle choice of course

Reactions: sus

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
i would say at the very highest echelons of annoying would be you, me, third obviously, Mr Tea, and catalog. all just blindingly ecstatically annoying.
I feel honoured to be listed in such hallowed company.

luka

mixed biscuits i consider to be inadvertently annoying. i think hes just got a mental fixation, a sort of mental struck record so he cant help it.

luka

if i was trying to engage him in honest debate and change his mind then of course he would annoy me to the point of homocide