luka

i personally stick up for him and defend him. i wont hear a bad word against him.

luka

obviously corpsey has been locked in a vicious rivalry with him since the days of dubstepforum

luka

one of the great rivalries of dissensus that one

although limburger vs gus is shaping up to be even more cut throat

luka

with corpsey he feels that version stole his role in the group from him which is facilitator/chairman. he cant forgive version for that, and nor should he.

Reactions: Leo

yyaldrin

in je ogen waait de wind
what was the tag version put in craner's top 100 list, that disrupted the forum dynamics for weeks. big drama in every thread.

catalog

it's luke and craner 20 years later, except it's not east london, grime and deleuze, rather wisconsin, crush theory and myspace chic. maybe a bit of deleuze.

i find it really interesting that the only americans to recently join can all meet up really easily even though they are in the middle of nowhere.

Reactions: sus

luka

it's luke and craner 20 years later, except it's not east london, grime and deleuze, rather wisconsin, crush theory and myspace chic. maybe a bit of deleuze.

i find it really interesting that the only americans to recently join can all meet up really easily even though they are in the middle of nowhere.
easily means americans think nothing of driving 500 miles to see a friend

catalog

Stan never went. I missed Stan out. I did think of it at the time. The rest are all very near one another. Tri state area.

version

Stan never went.
You sure about that?

PXL-20211017-002633943-MP.jpg

luka

that bar looks really good. much better than an english pub. english pubs are shit now. its game over. horrible places.

luka

they did used to be good but now they are the grimmest horriblest places on earth.

catalog

I agree. Pubs in England are good when you go and meet loads of other people. What happened is that people started going with their friends and only talking to them. Pointless.