mvuent

Void Dweller
linebaughbirthday.jpeg
happy birthday linebaugh!!! only 322 years young and you've done it all: fighting in the battle of las guasimas, designing a .45 Colt capable of shooting 250-grain bullets at 1,700 feet per second, getting recruited for the moon landing by NASA due to your ability to perform complex math equations while drunk, becoming a world famous tattoo artist & teaching the entire western canon from shakespeare to faulkner to mexican emo teens!

sus

The Israel Palestine thread has me thinking Tea's a glowie, anyway, so I guess it'll all get unearthed sooner or later

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
The Israel Palestine thread has me thinking Tea's a glowie, anyway, so I guess it'll all get unearthed sooner or later
Lol, you kids* and your impenetrable slang.

*you're, what, about 30 by now?

• Haha
Reactions: sus

sus

thank the lordy no, facing down 30 feels like facing down the barrel of a gun, I still got some time phew

sus

linebaugh's 22, he's pretty young, but i've got some years on me at 25, hence why i'm older and wiser

sus

people always think he's my younger brother in public, except when he dyes his hair electric green, and then they think he's some charitable cause i've picked up off the street