craner

Beast of Burden
Tyranny will die. Freedom is destiny. Putin is doomed. Who needs maps, data, OSINT, graphs?

craner

Beast of Burden
I follow Edward Luttwak on Twitter. He's a total galaxy brain and I love him, but it's comical how much he gets wrong. Loads of ideas and analogies and facts and things, but no wisdom, no judgement.

craner

Beast of Burden
He gets diverted by trying to look too clever. Too much interference and it scrambles his antennae.

luka

But you were jabbering a bit, to be fair
he has his lucid moments, then it's

snaffle the biscuits, under cover of darkness, you must, snaffle them Watkins, before it's too late
the wind blows ill from the north tonight

craner

Beast of Burden
he has his lucid moments, then it's

snaffle the biscuits, under cover of darkness, you must, snaffle them Watkins, before it's too late
the wind blows ill from the north tonight

It’s like the pulp and gristle that would be left if you put Rich’s posts through a sieve

WashYourHands

Cat Malogen
It’s like Limmy’s rule on meeting a machine narrator, in his instance god, eh - don’t back down, double down

These are weird times, Olive, speculation and frameworks might lead to a nuke getting dropped 6 months from now. The psyche is much older than history and as much as the west likes to frame Vlad as doomed, he’s proven to be one of the slipperiest cunts yet and nukes are part of the narrative too

craner

Beast of Burden
It’s like Limmy’s rule on meeting a machine narrator, in his instance god, eh - don’t back down, double down

These are weird times, Olive, speculation and frameworks might lead to a nuke getting dropped 6 months from now. The psyche is much older than history and as much as the west likes to frame Vlad as doomed, he’s proven to be one of the slipperiest cunts yet and nukes are part of the narrative too

I agree with this, I already mentioned the possibility of Twitter causing a nuclear war, but if that doesn’t happen then Putin is doomed, and if it does happen it’s because Putin knows he’s doomed and he’s a nihilist.

craner

Beast of Burden
Putin will surely end his days in a cell, but it will be in state of grace and atonement in a Russian Orthodox monastery in Mount Athos.

Yeah, an interesting subplot is the new political schism between the Catholic and Orthodox Church