forclosure

This thread can be about LTJ Bunkem, whether I should or shouldnt go, past their prime artists, the bittersweet thrills of seeing aging favorites, the arc of djs as opposed to rock/pop stars, trends amongst djs whove seen the scene go from analog to digital and attempt to keep up
yes just go fuck it enjoy yourself

forclosure

it was a rhetorical question to spur discussion webby
even if it is you have no idea how many times i've seen people remark how they feel "so old" or are currently going through a midlife crisis and they're also 26-27 (youngest i've seen somebody say this is 21!)

william_kent

this thread title has somehow reminded me of the legendary punk band, Gene Creamer & the Bunk Beds

1648337759183.png

aka Dog Breath & the K9s

K9s - The K9 Hassle EP

Last edited:

shakahislop

one rule that generally serves me well is not going to see artists because i liked what they were doing 10 years ago. cool if i liked what they were doing ten years ago AND what they're doing at the moment, but if i'm there just wanting them to be what they were a decade ago its generally not worth it, from experience.

linebaugh

one rule that generally serves me well is not going to see artists because i liked what they were doing 10 years ago. cool if i liked what they were doing ten years ago AND what they're doing at the moment, but if i'm there just wanting them to be what they were a decade ago its generally not worth it, from experience.
I have a general rule that says dont assume you still like anything you did 5 years ago