Battle Rap

rubberdingyrapids

you should at least evolve a "mature" style post-30 - the standard "insulting mothers / questioning opponents' sexuality" bars are unbecoming of grown men
True,there should be grown man battling In the same way you have grown man rap. Disses could be about failing as a man, father, bill payer, not knowing where your taxes go.

Benny Bunter

Is there anything actually worth clicking on in this thread? Looks like an absolute minefield.

It's funny, it's happened quite a few times with music threads over the last couple of years, you think there's loads of amazing examples that fulfill your criteria, you just need other in people to help you remember them, but when you actually look at the evidence there's only like three good ones, if that.

luka

let's have a physical fight me against you. in the street. you fancy it? could be a laugh?

luka

tbhird says he knows you and you are somewhat disabled but i dont mind. im not prejudiced i will still fight you if you wan t

luka

but theres a difference between me and you
everyone here has met me, everyone knows my real name, everyone knows where to find me.

luka

everyone knows what my opinions are everyone knows who i am. but you seem scared to reveal yourself? like a weirdo? maybe a nonce?

luka

and the problem with what you do is you come on here everyday seething, wanting to get involved, but the personna dont let you