In Liz We Truss

IdleRich

IdleRich
They can't seem to get their story straight - or more accurately they are releasing different stories, someone is lying.

IdleRich

IdleRich
Now the Independent are reporting that Truss used to pretend that family members had died to get out of doing media.

IdleRich

IdleRich
Bob Seely, Conservative MP for the Isle of Wight, has apologised for the state of the party.
He told LBC: “I actually want to apologise.
“I really am getting fed up with this soap drama as much as your listeners are.
“I’m frankly as bemused as everybody else is and I’m really unhappy with the situation.”

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
What are the odds Bozza will be PM again within the fortnight? The Tory back bench is said to be pretty keen on bringing him back from whatever he's doing - probably fucking some new woman now that the novelty of his current wife has worn off - so he can carry on fucking the country a bit more, but perhaps not quite as violently as Truss is.

IdleRich

IdleRich
Downing Street are saying Braverman lied

one line in Suella Braverman’s resignation letter is “factually untrue”, namely that as soon as the ex home secretary “realised” her mistake, she “reported this on official channels”. They say the breach was reported to the chief whip by the person who received the protocol-breaching email from Braverman. What is sort of astonishing about all this is that Downing St is picking holes in a cabinet resignation letter. Another first, and probably not in a good way for the government’s reputation