version

Corpsey working from home.

1000724521.jpg

version

weird how sexual harrassment is always glorified in hollywood. i thought james caaaaaan's seduction technique in thief was pretty novel too.

Yeah, the beginning is horrendous. He just repeatedly bothers this woman in the street but then the ambulance kidnaps her and he tries to save her, kicking off the whole thing.

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
Notice how relatively unpretentious my list of top 10 films is -- is this because I don't place as much value on films as books, or because it's just much easier to consume films and I don't feel I have the time to waste on the literary equivalent of "Gone Girl" ("Gone Girl")

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
If I felt at liberty to read a load of trash (as well as the canonical stuff) I might proudly declare the Clancys, Koontzses and Kings along with the Joyces, Dantes and Pratchetts.

linebaugh

i just looked up michael manns filmography assuming its full of undervalued gems like this and the other classic, manhunter, but actually its a right load of shit. will smith as mohhamed ali, daniel day lewis as a red indian, 'miami vice'....
Its really a shame

linebaugh

Thats why you ask version for film recs though because he knows all the films that feel like they could have been michael mann deep cuts. Really I think thats the version aesthetic