is this the worst album ever made?

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
im going to go to finchley and burn your house down whats new

you've been saying that for the past 5 years you diarrhoea connoisseur.

Anyway the primal Scream is objectively worse by all metrics. The massive attack is shit, but in its shiteness there is a striving for sophistication and authenticity. With Scream you don't even get that. Just pastiche upon pastiche, shambling indie guitars. There isn't even any attempt to be egotistical. Feely touchy. Give me coked up ego!

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
youre talking gibberish

you've been talking jibberish ever since you hit the weed when you were 14.

Anyway either engage with me or kindly fuck off. A long time friend of mine has passed away today and I'm not in the mood for your anally retentive nlp mind games.

luka

eh?
Or someone who likes to flirt with skunk smoking David Icke fasho conspiracy nuts way too much for his own good.

same difference.

Anyway it's a dull as fuck album but it's nowhere near the worst.

The worst is that mate of Matt Woebot, Simon Posford under the Shpongle alias. Stop being a David Moyes. I'm sure he's a nice lad and all but he makes unequivocally the worst music of all time.
how is this kindly you fruit loop?

luka

you're a spaghetti brain. you don't know left from right. you don't know your toes from your fingers. if you want people to be nice to you then maybe try being nice to them it might just work. i'd happily be nice to you if you stopped biting my ankles all the time.

luka

you could say what you think which is, yeah this album is gross, yuck, ugh, makes me want to puke and i would go
yeah me too 🤢 🤢 :sick: 🤮 🤮 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: sus

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
you could say what you think which is, yeah this album is gross, yuck, ugh, makes me want to puke and i would go
yeah me too 🤢 🤢 :sick: 🤮 🤮 🤮

Except it doesn't. It's just dull. Like I said. It leaves no impression on me. But why is it when anything in black music aims for sophistication the pitchforks are immediately out? It's like you give Joe Muggs the textbook strawman here.

Whereas, white indie is never approached with such venom. Even though it deserves it in equal measure.

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
you're a spaghetti brain. you don't know left from right. you don't know your toes from your fingers. if you want people to be nice to you then maybe try being nice to them it might just work. i'd happily be nice to you if you stopped biting my ankles all the time.

Then don't be such a reactionary old man and try to take some small pleasure in music. You seem incapable of doing that these days. Ever since like 2020 or so you've just rubbished and shit talked everything. I don't care for massive attack, shit on it all you like, but this is getting tiresome.