Drum'n'bass 98-99

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
I’m sorry Third I let you down again

I first got an incling of what a failure of a son you were to your parents when you were waxing lyrical about 90s handbag house, but then A) didn't follow the continuum into Judge Jules type trance and hard house and B) denied your position was not at all that of the inverted snob, where you pretend never to have heard Juan Atkins and Dave Clarke.

craner

Beast of Burden
I did hear Dave Clarke and it was the most boring thing I'd ever heard in my life. 'U Sure Do' was fantastic, though!

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
I did hear Dave Clarke and it was the most boring thing I'd ever heard in my life. 'U Sure Do' was fantastic, though!

It really isn't. cheap high school ritzi hell disco smelling of fish n chips and with sunny delight all over the floor and dinner ladies who would otherwise be working wetherspoons making sure the brats don't get out of control.

As for Dave Clarke, no way! Red III is pure apocalyptic hedonistic hardcore funk. You will be judged for your sins.

That Strike tune can't put the living daylights of hamas into you when tripping on acid, can it Ollie?

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
This is the only true thing you have said on this thread.

the more important question: do you possess the vision to see and the intelligence to comprehend submission to robocock sodomy?

proper 93 dave clarke fury. Directional Force - Alphalink.

craner

Beast of Burden
the more important question: do you possess the vision to see and the intelligence to comprehend submission to robocock sodomy?

Yes, as long as Dave Clarke's not delivering it

This is the guy who couldn't think of any interesting titles for his tunes so he just kept calling them 'Red'

What a dullard

craner

Beast of Burden
"Shit, fellas! I just made a new tune! What am I going to call it?"

"How about 'Submit to Robocock Sodomy?"

"You what?"

"Yeah, you're right, Dave. What about 'Red 4'?"

"Yeah, that sounds alright."

"Nice one, Dave."

droid

It really isn't. cheap high school ritzi hell disco smelling of fish n chips and with sunny delight all over the floor and dinner ladies who would otherwise be working wetherspoons making sure the brats don't get out of control.

As for Dave Clarke, no way! Red III is pure apocalyptic hedonistic hardcore funk. You will be judged for your sins.

That Strike tune can't put the living daylights of hamas into you when tripping on acid, can it Ollie?

We used to play this at 45 and mix it with jungle. It goes particularly well with this:

I think this was on Top of the Pops
UK meets Belgian proto hardcore

God, this was so good to hear in the Midlands’ underaged-drinking fun pubs of 1991, better than NKOTB, for example.

EDIT: Who am I kidding? It's total horseshit, and I'm embarrassed to be a member of a forum where some twathoop posted it.

What I'm misbemembering is the blessed CUBIK OLYMPIC from one third of a century ago.

WashYourHands

Cat Malogen
UK meets Belgian proto hardcore

God, this was so good to hear in the Midlands’ underaged-drinking fun pubs of 1991, better than NKOTB, for example.

EDIT: Who am I kidding? It's total horseshit, and I'm embarrassed to be a member of a forum where some twathoop posted it.

What I'm misbemembering is the blessed CUBIK OLYMPIC from one third of a century ago.

aka not at DiY or Venus in 91 or the year before = pisshand pissing over yourself at Ritzy urinals?

yes, an embarrassment, no surprise you fled south

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
not that it would go in my top 20 91 tunes, it's pretty crap in a hardcore context. but as pop music its objectively better than u sure do. and, more importantly, that Strike tune samples the strings from night in motion.