Clinamenic

Binary & Tweed
but seriously?

does your commune have a RED ROOM?

do you accept crypto payments for smart contract killings?
My God Will, I found the red room.

There actually is one. In the basement maintenance room, if you walk along the edge of the room you are led to a small enclosure with cushions for sitting, and a strange hanging red lantern. I'll get a picture at some pint.

Clinamenic

Binary & Tweed
This is happening at our house this saturday. A Bryan Johnson themed meetup.

We had people doing nude plunges into ice bathes in tin tubs in the courtyard today, which upset our irritable neighbor enough for her to email us a strongly worded condemnation. We also had a Wim Hof breathing guide give a session in the basement, and we served bone broth.

This greeted attendants at our door:

IMG_0525.jpg

william_kent

My God Will, I found the red room.

There actually is one. In the basement maintenance room, if you walk along the edge of the room you are led to a small enclosure with cushions for sitting, and a strange hanging red lantern. I'll get a picture at some pint.

I suppose the maintenance room has a bone saw, chain saw, tubs of quicklime, etc.,?

if so, you probably need to relocate as soon as possible

how many former residents have never been heard of again?

Clinamenic

Binary & Tweed
I suppose the maintenance room has a bone saw, chain saw, tubs of quicklime, etc.,?

if so, you probably need to relocate as soon as possible

how many former residents have never been heard of again?
Now that you mention it, there aren't any "former" residents...

version

tekzqurccacc1.jpeg

Clinamenic

Binary & Tweed
Mr Tea in his myco-luminescent survivalist cave bowing to a Paul Stamets bust which is itself a growing block for psychoactive shrooms.