sus

Love how his head overheats and he needs cooling rods and he can only have very trusted right hand men penetrate his soft skull flesh with to replace his rods periodically

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Scorpius was born to Rylani Jeema Dellos, a Sebacean woman who was abducted by Scarrans and raped by Wolesh, a soldier-caste Scarran male. She died in childbirth. Scorpius was the only survivor (in 91 attempts) of a breeding program looking into the possibility of hybrid Scarran/Sebaceans and their potential advantages.

If anyone knows of a WikiHow article on "How to un-read something" they could link me up with, that would be great.

sus

If anyone knows of a WikiHow article on "How to un-read something" they could link me up with, that would be great.
Such an amazing backstory. The whole Sebacean/Scarran thing is an extended metaphor for the USA and USSR/Nazi Germany, with wormhole tech a metaphor for nuclear arms race. Lots of veiled metaphors for CIA sins and the corruption of empire on both sides.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Such an amazing backstory. The whole Sebacean/Scarran thing is an extended metaphor for the USA and USSR/Nazi Germany, with wormhole tech a metaphor for nuclear arms race. Lots of veiled metaphors for CIA sins and the corruption of empire on both sides.
'Sebaceans', though, I mean they even sound disgusting. Like an entire race of greasy, spotty teenagers.

• Haha
Reactions: sus

sus

'Sebaceans', though, I mean they even sound disgusting. Like an entire race of greasy, spotty teenagers.
If it's even like 90F they get super sweaty and go through an incredibly painful hallucinatory death-spiral called Heat Death; if you're friends with them you'll execute them to put them out of their misery

So yeah they get greasy