sus

Only @sus appreciates the significance of the information I’ve relayed so far. The rest of you are old world philistines.
Couldn't have said it better myself. They're African ostriches with their heads in the sand. They don't want to know. They aren't curious. They've lost that loving feeling.

Clinamenic

Binary & Tweed
Couldn't have said it better myself. They're African ostriches with their heads in the sand. They don't want to know. They aren't curious. They've lost that loving feeling.
They’re very proud of This Part of Lads Whatsapp (TPOLW) and really that’s rather reactive and pathetic.

WashYourHands

Cat Malogen
yes, finally moving out of the family home is fun

just remember the advice given about tenancy agreements and exactly where your signature may exist re said agreements across the coming seasons - no-one wants to be the last human at an address laden with utility bills and unpaid rental arrears stacking up

Clinamenic

Binary & Tweed
yes, finally moving out of the family home is fun

just remember the advice given about tenancy agreements and exactly where your signature may exist re said agreements across the coming seasons - no-one wants to be the last human at an address laden with utility bills and unpaid rental arrears stacking up
Yeah I’m not looking to assume any of that liability any time soon. I think they’re setting up a trust or something to own the house.