luka

she flirtaciously says, no looking now, as she peels off her bra of an evening but sly old stan always sneaks a peak

• Haha
Reactions: sus

version

I'm picturing Stan running the movie nights and sitting at the back by the projector like DeLillo.

81d01w.gif

Clinamenic

Binary & Tweed
I'm picturing Stan running the movie nights and sitting at the back by the projector like DeLillo.

81d01w.gif
So far I've been told my film taste is "cripplingly depressing" but the attendance went up from 3 at the first screening (The Devil, Probably), to 4 at the second (A Scanner Darkly), and so far there are four of us planning to see The Boy and the Heron tomorrow (myself included in the preceding figures).

Clinamenic

Binary & Tweed
I've been described as "trying to bring alcohol back" within a crowd of non-boozers and so far I think I'm doing pretty well.

Clinamenic

Binary & Tweed
I may choose to organize a small event whereby I offer multiple novel cocktail recipes for us to decide a signature house cocktail, or perhaps even a menu of signature cocktails.

Clinamenic

Binary & Tweed
You should host a book club where you read Valis.
Some of the housemates were discussing the prospects of a book club here actually, and there are a ton of books strewn about the premises. I doubt anyone would be interested in Machiavelli though or any of my other "prison book shelf" suggestions.

version

Some of the housemates were discussing the prospects of a book club here actually, and there are a ton of books strewn about the premises. I doubt anyone would be interested in Machiavelli though or any of my other "prison book shelf" suggestions.

Valis is PKD. You might have more luck with that.