your boomer canon

luka

the rest of it doewsnt match up to the opening couplet, but little black heart is stupendous. some real stinnkers in there tbf. but very good song

luka

i like that little gypsy tune youre humming

thats great. some terrible lines mixed up in it. but thats actually fine. i actually like wind-up sea tho i can understand why some might think it rote

WashYourHands

Cat Malogen
Steeleye Span - Hark the Village Wait, only lp played nearly every year at some point
Hawkwind - everything up until Hall of the Mountain Grill
Johnny Cash - Live at the Carousel Ballroom (Owsley soundboard)
Grateful Dead - too many live renditions of too many tunes ‘68 to spring ‘78, no lp’s, all the respective Bear and Betty boards
Judee Sill - Judee Sill, not every song but my Mum deluged us all in this lp so I’m obliged to drop it here
Tony Joe White - I Got a Thing About You Baby and a scorching cover of Polk Salad Annie

bit white innit

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
A generation below this it was Guns 'n Roses and Slayer and a generation below that it was Slipmatt, Dougal, Hixxy and Breeze.

The music of DJ Hype was a bit too sophisticated and cosmopolitan for the industrial heartlands of South Wales.

luka

just put this on and distressed to realise its the worst song ever made. theres something about people with alien aesthetic maps that makes you want to exterminate them isnt there. i dont want the person that made this to live

luka

just put this on and distressed to realise its the worst song ever made. theres something about people with alien aesthetic maps that makes you want to exterminate them isnt there. i dont want the person that made this to live
i cant tolerate a planet on which people that like this song draw air. i really cant. it feels so important to me.

DLaurent

Dad rock basically, David Gilmour, Mark Knoppfler, Peter Green being the best guitarists (the only instrument that matters).

WashYourHands

Cat Malogen
Are you listening @DonaldFagin ?