craner

Beast of Burden
Here it is. Some of his early ones blur together in my mind, but I remember Downhill standing out, and Waltzes from Vienna (a biopic about Johann Strauss, strangely enough).

This list was a rough pass, I'm sure if I dwelt on it and revisited some, I'd make changes. Listed from favorite to least favorite.

View attachment 16857

This is the list of somebody who watched a few famous Hitchcock films and then decided to embark on the project of watching as many as he could in chronological order. It’s the list of an autodidact who suddenly got around to Hitchcock.

luka

This is the list of somebody who watched a few famous Hitchcock films and then decided to embark on the project of watching as many as he could in chronological order. It’s the list of an autodidact who suddenly got around to Hitchcock.
That's literally what you did too

Clinamenic

Binary & Tweed
Yeah and I only got as far as 39 steps (plus the few of his later famous ones).

version

This outfit is my favourite thing about Vertigo:

Perfection.

Catwoman meets Columbo.

version

Just watched The Red Shoes. Wohlbrück's like a bloated Alain Delon playing 'Hedley Lamarr' from Blazing Saddles.

Clinamenic

Binary & Tweed
But then at least, with the coverage on the tube, the telly, etc, we'll finally get a look at his face, a greeting from the Archivist from beyond the grave.