GRIME- breaking news, gossip, slander, lies etc

Logan Sama

BestThereIsAtWhatIDo
I would like to officially state that Tinchy's 'Star In The Hood' is probably the best attempt to make a Grime album ever.

Sick Boy

All about pride and egos
I would like to officially state that Tinchy's 'Star In The Hood' is probably the best attempt to make a Grime album ever.

Exciting. I've been waiting to hear this one for a long time now.

I really can't relate at all to people who slate him. Like I probably don't even eat what those people eat for breakfast, and if I do, I am going to stop tomorrow.

viktorvaughn

Exciting. I've been waiting to hear this one for a long time now.

I really can't relate at all to people who slate him. Like I probably don't even eat what those people eat for breakfast, and if I do, I am going to stop tomorrow.

Haha, that's true admiration for the Stryder! I do love his voice, he has these little moments of brilliance.

mistersloane

heavy heavy monster sound
Tinchy's really good because his stuff lasts, you can listen to 'desert storm' or 'underground', even ' breakaway' now and they all sound great, he's got a really classic vibe about him

RAISED BY WOLVES

The Pres T and Big H I meant.

Appreciated Logan...

The Pres T and H I have is from Axe I think. Kept saying "hol tite Selector tallboy and Tekka" The one where Big H says he wont spit over rythm n gash. Could have easily spat over it on your show too...I need some more Meridian sets in my life.

mos dan

fact music
Launch party's a Dirty Canvas thing on Fri 17th Aug, 93 Ft East...Tinchy, Wiley, Ruff Sqwad...

isnt that fwd @ the end on the same night?

i dont know about that tempa t track - are you fucking crazy, i upped it but wanted to know who made the backing beat, anyone???

tox

Factory Girl
Saw Tinchy's new single on MTV Base this afternoon.

Certainly the best attempt at a Grime video I've seen, Dizzee aside. Big look getting on MTV too, given that the quality control tends to be that much higher than Channel U. Just waiting for the album to actually drop now...

Sick Boy

All about pride and egos
Saw Tinchy's new single on MTV Base this afternoon.

Certainly the best attempt at a Grime video I've seen, Dizzee aside. Big look getting on MTV too, given that the quality control tends to be that much higher than Channel U. Just waiting for the album to actually drop now...

Which single is that? There is another one out since Breakaway now?