GRIME- breaking news, gossip, slander, lies etc

spooky girlfriend

Wild Horses
Just seen Dizzee leave a blog about his BOW SELECTOR documentary which was aired quite a while back but is being repeated tonight at midnight. Did anyone by chance get to see this?

yeah i wasn't as disgusted as i thought i would be...the whole thing seems geared to emphasizing Dizzee's move away from grime and on the bigger, 'better' things (touring with aging white rockers, speaking at Oxford)...though i got a kick out of seeing him parody D Double E whilst playing the drums. he hasn't half put on weight either! i stumbled on it completely by accident in time to see Bez narrating a cartoon. mental

viktorvaughn

yeah i wasn't as disgusted as i thought i would be...the whole thing seems geared to emphasizing Dizzee's move away from grime and on the bigger, 'better' things (touring with aging white rockers, speaking at Oxford)...though i got a kick out of seeing him parody D Double E whilst playing the drums. he hasn't half put on weight either! i stumbled on it completely by accident in time to see Bez narrating a cartoon. mental

I always thought he looked attractive when younger but when i saw him live he looks heavier (in muscle) and somewhat acne scarred too.

Last edited:

petergunn

plywood violin
just heard this... wiley has jokes... "ok, he's just talking to anyone. hold tight, anyone, take it on board if you want..."

viktorvaughn

These comments about Scratchy D and Karnage are hilarious. I couldn’t stop laughing at the bit about curry sauce! Was just trawling through some old threads at urbanmusic.com.

I ALWAYS SEE SCRATCHY ABOUT, I AINT EVER SPOKE TO HIM BUT I DONT LIKE HIM AND I DONT THINK HE LIKES ME. HE LOOKS LIKE A HIPPY HE GETS BARE SCHOOLGIRLS GIGGLIN AT HIS HAIR AN $$$$! HES GOT THE SAME HAIRCUT AS A SUMO WRESTLER. U SEEN HOW LONG HIS NAILS ARE??

HE GETS BOYED ONA REGZ! I HEARD DAT SOME OF DA YOUTS DAT HANG NEAR ROMAN CHUCKED CURRY SAUCE UP HIS BACK AN $$$$!

his face looks like miss piggy's from the muppets and his fingers are from E.T mate

KARNAGE LOOKS LIKE IN FILMS WEN A HUMAN TURNS INTO A WAREWOLF, BUT HALF-WAY THRU WEN THER STILL HUMAN BUT ALL HAIRY AN $$$$. I THINK ITS THE EYEBROWS MOSTLY

Logan Sama

BestThereIsAtWhatIDo
Tracklistings 2007/08/06 Eskibeat

TINCHY STRYDER FT CYLEENA / SOMETHING ABOUT YOUR SMILE / TAKEOVER
TINCHY STRYDER / MAINSTREAM MONEY / RUFF SQWAD
JAMMER FT LICKLE J / BAD MIND PEOPLE /JAH MEK DA WORLD
BADNESS & MZ BRATT / BREAK FREE / DUB
DIZZEE RASCAL / FLEX / XL
NASTY JACK / MY NAME IS / ADAMANTIUM
GRIMINAL / IT'S ALOT / N.A.S.T.Y. UK
BLACK THE RIPPER / WOW / DUB
GHETTO / STAGESHOW DON / J.CLARKE
TINCHY STRYDER FT DIRTY DANGER / WATCH MORE THAN YOUR BACK / RUFF SQWAD
TINCHY STRYDER FT RAPID / WAR WITH / RUFF SQWAD
DURRTY GOODZ / AXIOM / AWKWARD
SMASHER / BACK IN THE DAY PT 2 / DUB
P MONEY / WHAT DID HE SAY / DUB
SYER B / IN YOUR OWN WORLD / SYERNIDE
TINCHY STRYDER /FT FUDA GUY / WORKIN 4 DAYS / TAKEOVER
DOT ROTTEN, BRUTAL & GRIMINAL / YOU THINK YOU'RE BIG / DUB
***WILEY AND ESKIBEAT IN THE STUDIO***
WILEY FT FLOWDAN, MESSY & TINCHY STRYDER / IT'S A PAR / ESKIBEAT
WILEY FT MESSY & DESPERADO / GRIMEWAVE / ESKIBEAT
*MANIAC / DEVIL / ADAMANTIUM*
WILEY / IF YOU'RE GOING I'M GOING OUT TOO / ESKIBEAT
CHIPMUNK / CUZZY I'M CHIPMUNK / ALWAYS
WILEY / WHAT THEN / ESKIBEAT
***WILEY, MAVERICK & CHIPMUNK ON THE MIC***
WILEY / IT'S A PAR / ESKIBEAT
D COY / STRUCTURE / DUB
WILEY / NITEBUS / TUNNEL VISION
BIGSHOT / STOMP / SOUTHSIDE
SKEPTA / ROCKSTAR / ADAMANTIUM
MANIAC / BANGER TWO / DUB
PLASTICIAN / REAL THINGS / TERRORHYTHM
TERROR DANGER / SQUARE OFF / AFTERSHOCK
WAFA / GUNMAN SKANK / SLUDEM
MARSTA / CATCH ME IF U CAN / DUB
MANIAC / SORRY U ARE / ADAMANTIUM
SCHOLAR / WAR WITH / RUFF SQWAD
J SWEET / VENTILATED / MIXING
DEXPLICIT / STEAMTRAIN / ADAMANTIUM
DEXPLICIT / WAKADOOSA / ADAMANTIUM
SKEPTA / ASAP / ADAMANTIUM
TERROR DANGER / ZUMPI HUNTER (DOK REMIX) / AFTERSHOCK
WILEY / BEFORE THIS / WILEY KAT

You can download the show from:

http://hosted.filefront.com/adamantiummusic

Sick Boy

All about pride and egos
Tracklistings 2007/08/06 Eskibeat]
DOT ROTTEN, BRUTAL & GRIMINAL / YOU THINK YOU'RE BIG / DUB

This tune is a lot.

Also, it's looking like all my new favourite Tinchy Stryder tracks actually aren't on the album: Mainstream Money, War With, Watch More Than Your Back and that one that I forget the name of that goes something like "its the paper boy live on the set directly from the L.O.N. e3 e3." Something like that.

EDIT: That track is called Full Effect.

I heard mainstream money is getting added as a bonus track though? Can anyone confirm that?

At any rate I hope all these tracks get thrown on a mixtape together.

Last edited:

viktorvaughn

^Mainstream Money is a bonus track on the album yes. HMV emailed me to say they had shipped my copy.

___

Can someone tell me what the shuffle-y 2-steppy garage tune is on the BBK Nappa set that goes

'As I am, Take me as I am' or something a few times. Heard it a few times.

Logan Sama

BestThereIsAtWhatIDo
Sound Of One - As I Am (Todd Edwards Mix) LOCKED ON RECORDS

And it is a 4/4 track. It's just one of those 96-98 style 4/4 tracks with really skippy shuffling beats.

viktorvaughn

Sound Of One - As I Am (Todd Edwards Mix) LOCKED ON RECORDS

And it is a 4/4 track. It's just one of those 96-98 style 4/4 tracks with really skippy shuffling beats.

Thanks Logan. I didn't realise it was that old! Actually it was a Todd Edwards mix i recognise it from. Love that shuffle-y sound.

mos dan

fact music
Amusing Tinchy anecdote: there's a track called Perfect Timing on the album with a 'ba ba ba ba baa ba BAAAAAAAAAA' soaring vocal sample in it, and my mate was trying to find out where it was from, as he's reviewing the album.

He thought it might be 'Could It Be Magic' (!), and phoned Takeover Ent to ask.. turns out it *is* a section from 'Could It Be Magic', but it's not a sample, it's Davinche singing the song. LOL.

gumdrops

im gonna go and get this tinchy cd when im in town today. i hope its not crap. and i hope its actually got grime beats.

viktorvaughn

If anyone orders anything get this one too - it's free!

1 X (UG) - ReWind , Volume 3 / Victor Romeo - Love Will Find A way / Dubaholics - Do Me Baby, @ GBP 0.00 = GBP 0.00

No idea what it is.

tox

Factory Girl
On first listen the Tinchy album is good. For me at least as good as Dizzee's. The whole package is pretty professional. Hope it does well for him.

My favourite Tinchy track of the moment isn't on there though! (can't remember what its called, but its on that Roll Deep show where Stageshow Riddem was first played...)