GRIME- breaking news, gossip, slander, lies etc

carmen

 
anyone can link to that photo of Jammer in basement under shadow of gigantic monitor spkr

appeared on chantellefiddy, prancehall or silverdollarcircle circa 2003

Last edited:

Ach!

Turd on the Run
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

I'm late on this but still. What is the context behind that HLC vs PAUG merkage. There must have been a reason behind Bushkin deciding to jump on stage and say that. It's like Jarvis Cocker assault on Wacko Jacko for the garage generation. There must have been a build up to that, especially as Heartless maintained for years afterward that it was just a good natured jest, it doesnt sound like it.

luka

theres an amazing tape on grime tapes of diesel, jookie, wiley and gods gift just after this happens and the boys are still very worked up about it. i remember i was on a job in archway then, little painting job in heartless territory, and playing it repeatedly all day every day that week. so good.

petergunn

plywood violin
I would have bought that. Vocal, Instrumental, Acappella, DVA Remix

I spent £200 on grime vinyl last month and not one of them was a new release :(

yeah i hear you...

i am so mentally retarded i think i will actually buy the .wav and get a dubplate cut...

Simon78

yeah i hear you...

i am so mentally retarded i think i will actually buy the .wav and get a dubplate cut...

:D

I bought Serato recently so downloaded the Wavs. Most grime is on CD or mp3 now but I like using vinyl to mix so Serato is good for me. If I DJ in a club I take CD's though.

While we are on about grime vinyl, If anyone wants to sell me a copy of XTC vs Misty Cold I will happily pay stupid money. I've got two copies of loads of quality stuff if a swap is preferred.

Simon78

Next Hype Remixes & Acapella Out On Vinyl & Digital? Make it happen NHNH

I know its only a mash up but the Oddz/Tempz sounded sick at Chockablock. I haven't heard any of the other remixes apart from the DVA one. I think there is a Starkey one and a Plastician one?

Elijah

Butterz
I know its only a mash up but the Oddz/Tempz sounded sick at Chockablock. I haven't heard any of the other remixes apart from the DVA one. I think there is a Starkey one and a Plastician one?

starkey, brackles, plastician, dva thats it I think.

gumdrops

i want it on vinyl also but not heard one remix that comes close to matching the original.... i dont even know who produced the original. beat reminds me of d double signal/birds in the sky. kinda hip hoppy in a *way* but tempz just murders it. easily best grime track of 2009, with bullet a go fly remix and dva original maybe 2nd/3rd.

Elijah

Butterz
i want it on vinyl also but not heard one remix that comes close to matching the original.... i dont even know who produced the original. beat reminds me of d double signal/birds in the sky. kinda hip hoppy in a *way* but tempz just murders it. easily best grime track of 2009, with bullet a go fly remix and dva original maybe 2nd/3rd.

Darqe E Freaker Produced it, one of them Nu Brand Flexx guys.

And Yes, Next Hype is tune of the year, easily.

Maniac will probably be rated top producer again this year, 1 vinyl coming with Logan, instrumental cd, and production on Wileys album = win

Watch out for Maniac - g.r.i.m.e . Im probably going to play that song for the rest of my life.

gumdrops

maniacs producing a lot of race against time? cool. bow e3 was one of wileys best tracks. i think maniac is quite a way ahead of most grime producers these days. not just cos hes produced a lot of great beats (and some so-so ones/duds too) but most guys just kinda do a bit then drop off, but hes been at it for a while and still consistent.

btw did that next hype video ever happen? wd have liked to have seen that.