GRIME- breaking news, gossip, slander, lies etc

Tentative Andy

I'm in the Meal Deal
What I hate about live recordings in general is when the DJ wheels a tune up and you are treated to 3 or 4 seconds of white boys going brapbrapbrapbrapbrapbrap.

When you can actually see them giving it the gunfingers it's even funnier/more awkward/embarassing.
Not that I've ever been guilty of this you understand....

gumdrops

lol. whats wrong with white kids going BRAP?! dyou hate black kids moshing at raves or gigs too? ;)

as far as best tunes of the year, bullet a go fly (remix) has to be up there.

Sick Boy

All about pride and egos
I will be as sensitive as I possibly can to all white boys who have possibly brapped that use this forum and just say that certain white people lack a certain ...grace... in execution. Well, to the observer anyway.

nerd.jpg

onetone

this terror danjah mix from night slugs is ridiculous, despite badness best attempts to ruin it :p i dunno what it is about badness, i like him on tracks, but not in raves at all (and ive seen him quite a few times now).

random, but I swear I seen badness on the m6 today.

petergunn

plywood violin
Big up for that mix Elijah.

Even more so for this which I saw on your blog . . .

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

andy is too good to be true... LOL at the host using The Streets as a WHITE RAPPER defense... really? ok.... still, his whole rant is the funniest thing i've heard in weeks...

Elijah

Butterz
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Just sharing the information....

mos dan

fact music
who clocked/recorded the bbk set on rinse tonight that i caught appx 5 minutes of before having to go out? according to slackk's twitter it was great...

alex

Do not read this.
Yea I was listening to the BBK show last night, Morgue is a banger man, blatently digging that tune back out...skepta is hard.

Simon78

Anybody know who wrote the beat for this tune?

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

Sick Boy

All about pride and egos
Does anyone know what is going on with Avalanche Music Hut? The site has been down for the last few days and suspiciously I haven't received my last order of CDs that I placed two weeks ago.