GRIME- breaking news, gossip, slander, lies etc

big h - street crime promo is on that grime album ripping website that everyone hates and its sounding so sick

i love No I.D, but most of the freestyles are great, he's got good choruses too

big h is making an album (only 4 or 5 years too late)!!! so hyped for this - sounds like theres loads of bloodline collabs on it as well which is nice

CrowleyHead

... Okay, since nobody acknowledge the brilliance of this moment of lunacy in the funky thread, I'm shooting it off here...

Badness & Donaeo duet.

THIS, NEEDS, TO HAPPEN.

viktorvaughn

the comments section is viler than i would have even imagined...

'Why the Prince would want to impress some guy who "raps" for a living is beyond me. These rappers have no talent and are just whingers because they are lazy losers. To hear him say he would have punched Harry if he were not a Royal shows how ignorant he is. Harry is a decorated and trained soldier with combat experience.' haha

viktorvaughn

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Bashy on a bit of a mad one..