GRIME- breaking news, gossip, slander, lies etc

rubberdingyrapids

i know hes a bit of a marmite mc but ghetto is still one of the best imo. not heard the full mixtape but this is great. not many mcs from his era that still sound that hungry.
freedom of speech was also really solid.

anyone heard the jammer album? only good for a few tracks imo. too many rubbish hooks.

benjybars

village elder.
i know hes a bit of a marmite mc but ghetto is still one of the best imo. not heard the full mixtape but this is great. not many mcs from his era that still sound that hungry.

doesn't sound hungry to me.. just any bars about how he wants to make loads of money.
but then i never liked ghetts that much.

Elijah

Butterz
event-190810.gif

debut at fwd on thursday, on at 10. Its Skilliam bday, come

Simon78

event-190810.gif

debut at fwd on thursday, on at 10. Its Skilliam bday, come

Will definitely be at this. Please play that new Swindle tune!

I am playing at the first No Hats No Hoods night on Saturday. Its the Rude Kid EP launch party, free entry and a really good line up.
37911_419614414797_508719797_4497755_5046148_n.jpg

Simon78

Kozzie - Destruction (Spartan Vocal, Produced by DJ Spooky)

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

outraygeous

Kozzie - Destruction (Spartan Vocal, Produced by DJ Spooky)

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

people will lose their FUCKIN life to that tune

spooky needs to let IceKid vocal it

Simon78

people will lose their FUCKIN life to that tune

spooky needs to let IceKid vocal it

I think it got about 6 rewinds at the NHNH night

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Really good night. Loads of the tunes played and were by the new lot of producers coming through.

MCs: Kozzie, Scrufizzer, Merky Ace, Rival, Jammer, Shorty, P Money, Delusion, Hammer, Jammin

There are some great photos on http://kidsoftheunderground.wordpress.com/

aimg_71031.jpg

aimg_71841.jpg

aimg_72031.jpg

aimg_71641.jpg

aimg_70781.jpg

aimg_7432.jpg

aimg_70541.jpg

tom lea

the no hats no hoods night was so much fun, p money has so much authority on stage now.

spooky's funky mix of spartan >>>>>>>>>>>>>>