As promised last week, they are now here and available for purchase @

http://butterzrecords.bigcartel.com/

Quality Street is available finally next week, vinyl & digital

The set on Friday is the opening set in Room 1 10-11

and we are back on Rinse tomorrow for a real party set... possibly a few guests

Bigups!

benjybars

village elder.
elijah - bait question but are the butterz t-shirts a slim fit, baggy fit or normal type fit?!

let me know and i'll order a couple.

;)

Simon78

Just sorted a couple of showreels for the two EP's out next on Oil Gang.

Quadrant EP - Oil Gang 002
Spooky - Over Capacity
Darq E Freaker - Rhythm & Slags
mistayif - Fortress Riddim
Splurt - The Return (Mega Remix)

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

Spooky - Darkside EP - Oil Gang 003
Darkside
Mystic Waters
Main Stage
X-Press Train

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

Simon78

Spooky has gone

End of Statement

Spartan got played by Mistajam on Radio 1 on Saturday so it looks like that one is going to do really well when its out.

Over Capacity is so good when you hear it on a system, it gets a rewind every time. I will put a longer clip up on Soundcloud tonight as it switches up an octave and then he starts chopping the riff up. Darkside, Mystic Waters & Main Stage are all brand new as well. X-Press Train is a bit older but I don't think anyone really had it and its one of my favourites.

& this NHNH night is on this Saturday. The last one was really good:
18 September at 20:00 - 19 September at 01:30
Old Blue Last
38 Great Eastern Street
London, United Kingdom

No Hats No Hoods Celebrate the launch of their new recording studio in Old Street with another free night of the finest grime music at the Old Blue Last!

DJs
Logan Sama (Kiss)
Mak 10
Magic
Royal T
Antix

Mcs
Lil Nasty
Dirty Danger
Rapid
Roachee
Merky Ace
Big Shizz
Stelf
Shrimpoz

outraygeous

I dont know if there is anyone to that Spooky can be compared to

Top DJ, makes real grime and takes no prisoners on twitter!

I hope he starts to get the praise he deserves now

Number 1 Grime DJ right now I think

continuum

smugpolice
that wiley and jj set is well worth checking out. surprised he didnt recognise that old jon e cash track though.

got round to listening to this set for the first time tonight. Was trying to fill in a job application form at the same time. Wouldn't advise this combination of activities the Wiley / JJ set is hype.