GRIME- breaking news, gossip, slander, lies etc

gumdrops

i dunno if this does much for me really (cant seem to really find a way into it) but its good to see dok getting attention -

Sick Boy

All about pride and egos
Whining about that MTV panel was not a good look for Ghetts. I know he really couldn't have predicted it, but having the possibility of a clash with Goodz open to him now is not good either way for him. If he doesn't get involved, he looks like a pussy who really might not be the MC he insistently says he is; if he does get involved, he gets annihilated by Durrty Goodz, an MC with twice his ability who quietly accepts his greatness and seems (in comparison at least) above throwing all his toys out the pram.

To save face, Ghetto's best option is if Goodz doesn't really want to clash. I love how Wiley just gleefully jumps in though. Wiley always really shines when it's clash season... and usually always wins as well.

Fundamental

This has probably been mentioned before but the Logan forced meme jpegs are getting funnier and funnier. Look at the bottom of the page. (This probably pertains to the 'slander' part of the post title.)

http://memegenerator.net/Scumbag-Logan

I know this sort of shit is harsh and one way but it's things like this why I love the grime scene and how it operates on the internet.

gumdrops

does anyone know what happened to tempa t's album/mix cd? if anyone could have made the ultimate grime album i think it would be him. surprised no hats no hoods arent releasing anything (actually werent they trying to get him a deal? im sure i read that somewhere).