GRIME- breaking news, gossip, slander, lies etc

wise

bare BARE BONES
I don't get this releasing tracks only on Amazon or Itunes what is that about? haven't these people heard of DJs

Pandiculate

I don't get this releasing tracks only on Amazon or Itunes what is that about? haven't these people heard of DJs

Having it on those two also limits it to just the UK. Grime and business sense don't mix

EDIT:

Both EPs are available internationally through iTunes.

But as iTunes is the worst quality ever, the live dates of BoomKat and Juno are being confirmed asap. Waiting for the distributor to get back at me.

From Logan on GF, guess I spoke too soon

Last edited:

wise

bare BARE BONES
So new Trim is out, on first listens another disappointment, is this the last one he's doing? I really want to stop wasting my money buying his shit cds but I just can't help myself I always think he's going to sort it out and come with something amazing.
Why does he use such awful beats?

gumdrops

trims still good but he seems to have been doing the same bars in sets for over a year now. listen to an old set of his from around 05/06 and the diff in his delivery is pretty blatant. hes sort of just going through the motions these days. still good cos trim is just better than most but yeah, he does need some fresh motivation.