GRIME- breaking news, gossip, slander, lies etc

continuum

smugpolice
I don't care what you look out for. It's like calling yourself Wiley; as soon as you take on a name like that you're irrelevant.

I'm not asking you to care about what I look out for! Maybe he called himself that because he didn't realise there was already one. Lets face it Essentials flopped fairly early on.

mistersloane

heavy heavy monster sound
Discarda's great man, I don't care what any of you lot say. That idea for a mixtape is wicked and all.

Who wants a class MC on Class Cs when you can have Class A selling class As?

Simon78

^ amazing YouTube channel find

Yeah, so much good stuff on this channel. Keeps me entertained at work.

@slackk I was worrying about the lack of decent tunes about at the moment but I just got loaded up with Spooky & Darq E Freaker dubs and they sounded so good at the Rhythm Factory on Friday. I did only play about 4 vocals in the whole set though so its mainly instrumental tunes that are good enough to play out.

I will sort a mix with them on this week.

Oh and that Discarda/Badness tune is one of my favourite vocals that's been out recently.

Last edited:

gumdrops

the slimzee set from april this year is a v good one. just found out from hearing it that there was a ruff squad and spyro set that same night. never knew. going to find it now.

alex

Do not read this.
To whoever said ‘what is trim doing with all that lot, lol’ you have obviously never watched Practice hours/Aim high. Or are not THAT into grime.