GRIME- breaking news, gossip, slander, lies etc

Sick Boy

All about pride and egos
i cannot stop listening to double s at the moment.. i think he's edging out griminal as best younger imo... check his set on pyro from yesterday.

If P Money counts as a younger, he demolishes them all, imo.
I remember reading not so long ago he was under 21, might not be anymore though.

benjybars

village elder.
If P Money counts as a younger, he demolishes them all, imo.
I remember reading not so long ago he was under 21, might not be anymore though.

dunno but double s is definitely a fair bit younger than p money...

weird he's giving half his mixtape profits to charity... and that he doesn't know which charity he's gonna give to.

continuum

smugpolice
dance.gif

All tracks are free downloads made available by
featured artists through their MySpace pages.
Bassline/Grime/House

Click http://www.mediafire.com/?40oafmjmgzj to download

Tracklisting:
1. 1qy & F@z - 1qy & F@z dubplate
2. sMoKio - The Launch
3. sMoKio & DB - GANG-GREEN
4. sMoKio - NoN Conformism
5. Smokio - These Pricks Dont Understand
6. Devlin - Dumplin
7. Devlin - From The Bottom To The Top
8. Devlin - Super Trigger
9. Wiley - Get Along Gang (Dub Mix)
10. Illmana - Hey Baby
11. Illmana - Kissing Game
12. Illmana - Mistreated
13. Illmana - Crowded (House Mix)
14. Illmana - Crowded (Bassline Mix)
15. Goldy - Bubbly Bassline
16. D'Explicit - WoW feat. Black The Ripper
17. OG'z - Me Fe Tell Ya
18. DJ Snypez - Why You Leave 2007
19. Snypez feat. Hypez - Fist Of Hypez
20. DJ Snypez - Praise The Lord
21. DJ Snypez - Fusion Pt1
22. Wittyboy - Beyond Words
23. DJ Paleface - Joy (Remix)
24. DJ EJ - Feeling High

vvInterview with sMoKio & DB on my blog

luca

We've just made our acclaimed release featuring Gully Gang available for FREE download via the myspace page.

Those lovely chaps down at A.R.M.Y Records / CB Distribution decided that not only would they not pay us for the records sold, but they would also try and charge you guys to download the tracks via many recognised online download stores.

We're not about to let them make any more money off the back of our own hard work and reputation.

We'd like to set the record straight and put a spanner of sorts in the wheels of these cowboys, in fact we're also going to upload a sendspace link with the full vinyl release including Radio edit and Instrumental, all in top quality 320kbps MP3 format to the page in the next few days, so hold tight for that.

also some 1xtra audio from 11th Jan 2008

Like always played a bit of everything Bassline 4x4, Dubstep & a bit of Grime

Tracklist is

Bassline 4x4

DUBCHILD - BLAZIN DA 4X4 (OFFICIAL MORE2DAFLOOR)
JC - BABY (REECE B REMIX) (SPOILT ROTTEN)
DS1 - IM BACK (CDR)
T PAIN ACAPELLA
DEXPLICIT - BASSLINE HEAVEN (DXP)
WIDEBOYS - MONDAY MORNING BLUES (GARAGE JAMS)
T2 - HEARTBROKEN (WIDEBOYS REMIX)
PIDDY PY - LEAKERS (CDR)
SOULJA BOY - CRANK DAT (RIPLASH N SUS REMIX) (CDR)
KROMESTAR - UNTITLED (CDR)
DJ Q Ft MC BONES - YOU WOT (CDR)
X5 DUBZ - GET LOOSE (CDR)
ED JAMES - U GOT IT (CDR)
DOMINO - REACH OUT (USF REFIX)
DEXPLICIT - WHAT I NEED (DXP)
N Dubz - (WIDEBOYS REMIX) (CDR)
B.U.N - BRITISH AIRWAYS (PRIM N PROPA)
MONSTA BOY - SORRY ACAPELLA
PAY AS U GO - KNOW WE (PALEFACE REMIX) (SOLID CITY)
MAGNET MAN - FLEX (WIDEBOYS REMIX) (CDR)
TS7 - HAZY (HEATSEEKER)
H20 - WHATS IT GONNA BE (MASK REMIX) (HEATSEEKER)
X5 DUBZ - FILTH (CDR)
AGENT X FT. DREADY - SCREAM N SHOUT (HEATSEEKER)
PIDDY PY - GIGGLE RIDDIM (CDR)
WIDEBOYS - NICHE CREW (GARAGE JAMS)
CHRIS BROWN - KISS KISS (DEXPLICIT REMIX) (PRESSED2IMPRESS)
REECE B - EQUILIBRIUM (CDR)
DIAL TONE FT. DANIELLE SENIOR -TAKE IT TO THE DANCEFLOOR (CDR)
DELINQUENT - SUN GOES DOWN (CDR)
MASK - SPECIAL (HEATSEEKER)
GEMMA FOX - FEELINGS GROW (CDR)
DELINQUENT Ft. KAT - MY DESTINY (SPOILT ROTTEN)
T2 - WHY (VIRGO RMX) (NOCTURNAL)
PIDDY PY - TOYBOX (CDR)
1QY & FAZ VS JTJ - BOY U GOT ME (CDR)
CHEEKSTA - BABY (PIDDY PY REMIX) (CDR)
DELINQUENT - SIDDOWN (SPOILT ROTTEN)
X5 DUBZ - REPRODUCTION REMIX (PRIM N PROPA)
MATLOK - WATFORD GAP (CDR)
ALICIA KEYS - NO ONE (TREMOREFIRE DUBZ REMIX) (CDR)

Dubstep and Grime

MISTY DUBS FT. DOUBLE S - FROM DAY (TRUE TIGER)
TES LA ROK - KILL DEM (CDR)
BENGA - EVOLUTION (BIG APPLE)
ROLL DEEP - THEY DONT KNOW (RELENTLESS)
SKREAM - OSKILLATAH (TEMPA)
COLLIE BUDS ACAPELLA
SKEPTA - DUPPY VS REQUEST LINE (CDR)
STORMIN - SANDAKARN (CDR)
NASTY JACK - SANDAKARN (CDR)
RUSKO - CHECKMATE (CDR)
MOVADO - GANGSTER FOR LIFE ACAPELLA
SKEPTA - ROCKSTAR (CDR)
KID D - BRAIN WAVE (CDR)
TODDLA T - DO U KNOW (RUSKO REMIX) (SONY)
KODE 9 - STUNG (WHITE)
TES LA ROK - ROUND THE WORLD GIRLS (ARGON)
J SWEET - CONCRETE (SWEETBEATZ)
WILEY - BURNIN (CDR)
RUSKO - GET YOUR COCK OUT (CDR)
ROSSI B AND LUCA Ft. FLIRTA D - MIND THE GAP (JAKES VIP REMIX)(HEAVY ARTILLERY)
BENGA & COKI - NIGHT (TEMPA)
GHETTO - STAGE SHOW DON (CDR)
2ND II NONE - ROMPA STOMPA (HEAVY ARTILLERY)
KROMESTAR - ATTENTION (SOUTHSIDE DUBSTARS)
RUSKO FT. LUTAN FYAH - SOUNDGUY IS MY TARGET (CDR)
DUBCHILD - WOY (CDR)
SYER - MAGIC MAN (CDR)
THE BUG / FLO DAN - JAH WAR (WHITE)
2ND II NONE - SAVAGE (HEAVY ARTILLERY)
DIZZE RASCAL FT. D DOUBLE E - GIVE U MORE (XL)
CHIPMUNK - QUALMS REMIX (CDR)
DJ NARROWS - SHARP ARROWS (HEAVY ARTILLERY)
ROSSI B AND LUCA - OUT OF HERE (HEAVY ARTILLERY)
RUSKO - HAMMERTIME (CDR)
COTTI VS PARTY Ft. JAMMER - DEM FI KNOW (CDR)
DUB CHILD - GO WID JAH (HEAVY ARTILLERY)
THE BUG FT. FLO DAN & KILLA P - SKENG (KODE 9 REMIX) (HYPERDUB)
COTTI - BASSFACE (BASS FACE)
ROOTED - THIS IS WHY IM HOT REMIX (CDR)
JOKER - HOLLY BROOK PARK (CDR)
CLOUDS - TOO MUCH (CDR)
DARQWAN - MEGATECTION (TEXTURE)
NEWHAM GENERALS FT. BADNESS - MERKED AGAIN (DIRTEE STANK)
SKREAM - WOBBLE THAT GUT (TEMPA)
DEXPLICIT Ft. BLACK DA RIPPER - WOW (DXP/ADAMANTIUM)
SKREAM - 2D (TEMPA)
ROXY VS EL B - ENDORSE & SET IT (GHOST)
COTTI Ft. DOCTOR - CALM DOWN (CDR)

downloads are at

PART 1 Bassline 4x4

PART 2 Dubstep & Grime

luca

2007 Round up

2007 was a year to remember, in truth, at times our patience and love for the music has been severely tested but we’ve seen some parts of the world we really wanted to see and partied with some of the best and most genuine people you’re ever going to meet.

We’ve been on the road pushing the UKG sounds in places like the U.S.A, Russia, Cyprus, Austria and Germany as well as up and down the UK. With a good solid break from the rituals of pirate radio under our belt for the first time we’ve felt fresher than ever and going into 08 we’re focused on playing and promoting the best that UK Garage has to offer. There is a definite buzz surrounding both Dubstep and Bassline right now and we’re excited by where it’s all going to go next.

Musically we’ve decided to stick to our guns and remain as the only genuine major players supporting everything and anything within the 140 bpm bracket. We’ve never restricted ourselves by specializing in a sound, a lot of our bookings are for old skool garage sets, and we’re always going to buss the very best anthems and rollers but in 08, the levels are shooting skywards and we’ll be looking to take advantage of a plethora of strong new music. There are some very promising producers coming through and as always, our radio sets and online mixes will be the place to check what’s hot this year.

We’ve had a good solid break from the rituals of pirate radio for the first time since in years but we’ve really enjoyed our regular excursions down to BBC HQ in west London to cover various UK Garage shows for 1xtra. The 4 hour sessions have been firing and we’ve been privileged to work alongside some wicked producers on the shows. At present we’re the only DJs consistenly supporting Dubstep on 1xtra, and when called upon we’ll be strapped up to the nines with fresh music new music every single time without fail. Check the myspace dates for future details when available!

Even with the allowances for living on opposite sides of the country there’s no doubt that we’ve been slacking on the mix CD front, and this is something we want to put right in 08. Expect to see some slamming compilations hitting your favorite record stores and online retailers throughout 2008, including the long awaited “More2dafloor Vol. 4” and various one off mixes available for download via www.rossibandluca.com and the Myspace.

The highlight of our year had to be our trip to America where we were guests of Reno’s finest DJ, Chris English. The guys out there treated us like kings and we partied with some of the really top guys and girls, both in Reno and in San Francisco where we passed through to grace the monthly Grime City night.
In a cloud of purple haze and with the jet lag doing it’s best to semi disable us we soldiered through for 5 days and even managed to take in some serious shopping time down at the mall but next time, we’re looking to make a big holiday of it. See you in 2008 U.S.A!

One of the most beautiful cities we’ve ever visited is Moscow, and we’re not just talking about the buildings trust. There’s a definite buzz about the place, and a very sophisticated clubbing scene but sadly, and quite predictably very little UK Garage. If it weren’t for local DJ / Promoter F- Step, great UK 2 step and Bassline wouldn’t be heard at all in this huge city. It’s hard working and dedicated people like this, typical with every crew we link up with overseas that give us the enthusiasm to keep taking things to the next level.

Austria has become a favorite destination for us in the last few years working alongside the Bounce Records crew in Vienna. These guys run one of the best record shops for UKG and Dubstep (and pretty much anything else) consistently outselling many of the UK’s leading record stores on top titles. Until you’ve seen Austrians raving it up at 6am you cant really say you’ve partied. These guys do it big, as the likes of Skream, Chef, Tes La Rok, N Type and more have since discovered but unfortunately Rossi’s planned birthday event in Vienna in October didn’t come to fruition. What a night that would’ve been.

All that remains to be said is thanks for your support, below is a small list of people we’d like to large up for their contribution to our lives in 07, if we’ve missed anyone out, sorry but there really are too many to mention.

All family, friends, Damian, Principal, Dappa, Twista, Champagne Bubblee, Eric and all Cyprus crew, Chris English, Junior, Travis, Bryce, Carly and all the showgirls, All @ 210 North / Bliss / Bubinga / All City, Jason / Susan and all @ On it Industries,Grime City Crew, All @ BBC 1Xtra, Dierk, Kurt and all Bounce massive, D Kay, Dynamike, Mirjam and all Essen UKG crew, F Step, Jet C, Sunny and all the Finesse crew, Mikael Diaz, B live, Kofi B, Viper, CKP, Sparks, Kie, Platoon (Manny) crew, Kai, Evo, Sus & Riplash, J Sweet, Kromestar, JJ Louis, Dexplicit, Badboy Brown, Big Narstie, A Double, Bugzy, Jakes, Wedge, Pinch, Gatekeeper, Peverelist, Appleblim, Ian @ Chemical, Lee @ Hard 2 Find, Excel, Jenai, Ewen and all Uptown crew, Youngsta, Neil & Kanga @ UDM, Brett Maverick, Wideboys, Greg & Leon, Qualifide, Jason H, Randy & Harvey (2nd II None), Dubchild, Narrows, El B, Roxy, EJ, Charmer, Larner, Amit G, Everyone @ Z Audio / ST Holdings and SRD and everyone else out there locking in to UKG’s undisputed pound for pound champs. Peace.

spooky girlfriend

Wild Horses
is that really really definitely for real???? wow. i thought the day would never come. something worth coming back from the us for, at last! ;)

he were on Logan t'other week (set was sick) and they kept saying early Feb it'll be up on myspace (i've checked too many times already)

Anyone listened to the Durrty Goodz takeover of Semtex's 1xtra show?

Its like he can't stop spitting whenever theres a beat, and it all sounds amazing. If I wasn't already excited enough about Born Blessed, I am now.

That Wiley tune Wearing My Rolex is stuck in my head and has been since the second time I heard it. I am so looking forward to playing this in a club.

Anyone listened to the Durrty Goodz takeover of Semtex's 1xtra show?

Its like he can't stop spitting whenever theres a beat, and it all sounds amazing. If I wasn't already excited enough about Born Blessed, I am now.

Massive, really. The round up of 2007 was better than most of 2007. You're right, as well, whenever there's music he's spitting. Semtex is trying to talk to him and it's just not happening.
here, by the way;
http://www.grimegenre.com/DJ_Semtex_01/02/08

I heard that roundup before I heard the rest of the show and it had me grinning the whole time.

Loved it when Semtex is trying to stop him near the beginning of the show and he just won't stop!

mistersloane

heavy heavy monster sound
Tinchy is fucking coming on well strong at the moment, well strong. Production-wise whoever he's working with they've got some symbiotic shit going on. He's still the one to watch., six4fire is mad, mad, mad, he's not on fire, slow burner that one. Smoulder buoy.

Last edited:

Krooz

Just noticed Trim has changed his myspace name

" Vol3 24th Dis Month..NationWide On Da 10th March!"

sounds promising.

viktorvaughn

Yeah I think Tinchy is proper coming along too. Anyone got the Cloud 9 EP?

Not sure about Trim's talking dubs etc. I would rather hear him talk than most MCs talk but I'd still rather him MC.

Slix's tunes on his myspace are also great in a sweetboy way. His MCing is sounding so accomplished.