GRIME- breaking news, gossip, slander, lies etc

Elijah

Butterz
who the fuck let prancehall do anything anyway? really? who? he is the worst dj i've ever heard in my life and his prose is pure student union. fuck him. the sooner he fucks off back to surrey the better.

i hate people like u.

If I wrote that you would prob say, what does he know about grime he is only born and bred in east london, a former free school meal student and a polytechnic university attendee.

It is just an empty comment.

I bet you wouldn't put that much effort into writing about somebody you like.

mos dan

fact music
innit elijah. also, he's not from surrey and he plays good records :p

talking of mixtape purchases, i just ordered the low deep (vocals) album. the instros one was great - loads of familiar classics, obviously, but they really sounded coherent as a whole album to me. also just nice to have clean, full versions of straight flush, jedi etc etc etc.. recommended.

benjybars

village elder.
who the fuck let prancehall do anything anyway? really? who? he is the worst dj i've ever heard in my life and his prose is pure student union. fuck him. the sooner he fucks off back to surrey the better.

no sendage but you and prancehall seem to have really similar writing styles imo...

anyway, any word on future Rude Kid releases??? His ep for NHNH is so stupidly good... one of the best 12" releases of the year in any genre.

faustus

have ppl seen the roll deep 'club 7' video? as well as being the only good song on the album, now this...

it's on elijah's blog, butterz.co.uk

luka

im sad you hate people like me. i have no opinion on you one way or another.

prancehall cant mix and based soley on his blog/journalism he comes across as a prick. simple as that.

as for putting that much energy into writing about people i like, well, to be honest calling someone a prick dones't take me much energy at all. i can do it all day and not get tired. but you lot are little mates anyway. little grime boosters gang, and thats great, i used to do that too, a few years ago. you lot are fine. i just dont like that one.

Simon78

Spooky B2B Score5, 10 till late
www.urbanfmtv.com

New internet station, it's doing a lot tbh. Dot Rotten late night sets and all kinds.

This set has been dumb, so many sick tunes. Radio has been killing it tonight.

I would like to hear Spooky down FWD one Sunday, he's got loads of bugged out grime I only ever hear him play.

tomd

penis like a micromachine
heard stryder on radio 1 today. big look. clip of the tune on his myspace, one with taio cruz.

tom pr

i can all but guarantee wiley will put on a shite show though unfortunately.
and tinchy's been on radio 1 all year.

(what a dour post! sorry.)

B2B w/ a few people on in the end and there was a break for an MC set at 20 to 5 but basically he was there from 4pm to 8am, yes-

"at 1 point every1 that wos there wos swingin it out on deck drawin for da old skool grime and garage

raw, myself, direman, ceo, 2dark, mista e......"

Wish i'd been awake to be honest. Didn't even know Direman could mix.

Last edited: