GRIME- breaking news, gossip, slander, lies etc

CrowleyHead

What did Trim do? Was it that bar about 'I got my own a-watch, but I don't flex it like you?'

Flow Dan and Wiley are friends for over a decade, no? It skips the step of Wiley writing a good set of diss bars for Flow Dan.

This could be exciting though. With a Wiley and Trim beef, who knows how amazing the jokes or bars are going to be. There could be references to chinese food dinners that somebody forgot to pay, that only the guys involved would get offended by. That's how incredibly abstract this beef could get.

Simon78

What did Trim do? Was it that bar about 'I got my own a-watch, but I don't flex it like you?'

They had a little tiff on Rinse the other day, Trim thought Wiley was sending. Its starts at about 1:30 on this set. http://www.mediafire.com/?vnzzdhmymz3

Wiley's Twitter http://twitter.com/vneckjumper

the track i done is only for trim and h to hear no 1 else so stop the gass

and after 1 day i will take it down and if i trim bar again at me i will flip

now hear dis and its not a war dub either its a reply to whats been said to me

all i ask is dont drag me into stuff and what do you do drag me into stuff thats why i will merc you

took it down now that was enuff

the thing is war is easier when you got money in the bank trust me

im happy in war really thats why u shouldnt jus get in my way for no reason it will be your own fault the outcome i mean

+++ Elijah & Skilliam on Rinse in a minute 1-3. Should be big!

Mr Jeg

suck your thumb
If you ask me I think Wiley overindulged a bit over the christmas period. Before he gatecrashed Rinse, he was on twitter literally ALL DAY having a go at Chipmunk, P-Money, Badness, Cookie and others. I reckon the bucks fizz went to his head.

allegiant

Evenly Distributed
Fuck me, this stuff's incredible!

A vital exchange so obscure and impenetrable that I threw my Hofstadter book in the bin and signed up for Twitter immediately.

What next, eh? Dibbly B sending for Tazza McFlannigan because he drew a penis on his sister's pencil case?

gumdrops

im with marcus nasty on grime beefs - dont really care for them too much, mainly cos a lot of the lyrics in these things are just stupid/shit imho. would rather hear wiley give trim an amazing beat to vocal instead.

FairiesWearBoots

I think Beef has always been part of Grime and it helps keep it moving,
I agree, Trim on a nasty Wiley beat would be dope but nothing wrong with trading some bars (as long as it doesnt go beyond that to a dickhead nonsense Big H style thing about shotguns & taking it to the road etc)

mistersloane

heavy heavy monster sound
Nothing worse than unsuccessful pseudo-intellectual humour.

lol

o/t big up your tunes as well slackk, big tings there definitely

That Trim/Obese/Wiley set is fire, they're all screaming into the mics at the end, Wiley being para made for a really great show

Elijah

Butterz
RE: the kiss FM thing.

I suppose this is why some folks on here had reservations about Rinse going legit innit?

Nah, Rinse is not going to become commercial. Its going to become legitimate. It will operate as a community station that broadcasts all over London. The only station that currently has a license like this is Resonance. There are several community stations but they have short frequencys.

It wont make any difference to the content.

gumdrops

1 possibly good thing i can see coming out of this is that this will leave less room to play grime mcs' pop/hip hop sounding tracks and mean only the very, very best will get played. but i spose this also means no live sets on logans show now :(

Simon78

Last edited:

benjybars

village elder.
that wiley dub for trim is bonkers

"deflate your Michelin tyre/ man wanna be Stringer but this ain't The Wire"

WHHHHEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!

good old wiley. so consistently involved in beef.

hands down musician of the decade.